A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Pregnancy

Pregnancy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Pregnancy

Postby dreamer56811 on July 1st, 2019, 10:07 pm

Dream: I was casually talking to a girl who I only once saw and got to know superficially in a particular situation of my past life. I have no other idea why she would appear in my dreams than because of the disgust I felt upon her the time I saw her eating dairy as crazy. Actually, I have two guesses of who the girl was. There was another girl in the same situation I mentioned that was insistently calling me to tell me discreetly in my ear something I didn't care about. She was a bore for me, just a gossip girl. So, the girl I was talking to in my dreams was either one of them or another random girl I don't know in real life.

I asked her to take the pregnancy test, which she had in her hands. She did it in front of me and the results were positive.

I didn't know why I was worried about the results in the first place before asking her but when I knew they were positive the strange 'fact' that I haven't never had sex with her suddenly entered my consciousness, as I had not known that before I asked her to take the test.

'It is impossible!' - I both thought silently and said out loud - 'Maybe the fatherhood corresponds to another guy' - I suggested to her.

Dreams have different dimensions, you know, so this scene ended and later on I was being accused, well, by her, of rejecting my responsibilty on the coming baby. She swore I was the father! (I viewed myself in a courtroom dealing with the legal procedures).

My parents were mad at me, my mom said to me: (not in the courtroom but in their own real room of our real house, where we actually live) '¿Quién te manda? ¿quién te manda a preñar mujeres?', which can translate as: 'Who told you to, huh? Who told you to sneak around and get women pregnant?' My response was: 'Hey... I haven't had sex with her! I only slept once with her while we both had clothes on! I have only had sex with men, with men only!' My dad's face stayed paralyzed by what I had said.

Significant Life Events: I spend too much time thinking about everything related to me. I am neither in a sentimental relationship (I don't have a partner) nor have I never been in one. I'm frustrated all the time. Relationship issues involve myself and my family.

Background: I am an unemployed Puerto Rican 18 year-old guy. Maybe it would be relevant for you to know that in reality I am sexually attracted to people of my same gender, that I have promiscuously had sex with men but never had sex with women, that my parents know about my sexuality and that I'm familiar with vegan philosophies.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I don't have history of mental illnesses.

Feelings About People: As I said, I only saw them both once (the two girls) and never saw them again; I didn't feel alright seeing one of them eating cheese, drinking cow milk along with a styrofoam bowl of eggs and bacon; the other girl was just gossiping and I wasn't going to let her deceive me. Sure is that the relationship with my parents is quite complicated, I don't feel and haven't never felt affection to them.

Relationship Status: I'm single.

When And How Often: I had the dream on Monday, July 1 2019.
dreamer56811
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion