A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Some form of witchcraft and talk of cursing and eggplants

Some form of witchcraft and talk of cursing and eggplants

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Some form of witchcraft and talk of cursing and eggplants

Postby dreamer56808 on June 29th, 2019, 10:16 am

Dream: I was at a meeting that I'm pretty sure had to do with witchcraft and basically throughout the meeting the speaker kept bringing up eggplants and their importance. After the meeting when everyone was walking to their cars someone kept trying to trip me and it felt like a very negative energy or atleast during rhe dream i imagined a very scary face and didn't feel safe. and then the speaker said something about knick knack walking and how it was used to make sure noones spells got to you. It was basically walking backwards and was done in a specific sequence in taps. Anyway when i got away from the person i reached a car and toward the front of it there was a semi circle of cut up eggplants in front of it. and there was blood or some kind of red substance on the inside and i heard something along the lines of cursing the guy for revenge and then i woke up.

Significant Life Events: Lately I've been thinking about what I'm going to do with my life after highschool.

A fear would be living without a home and not knowing how to navigate in the world

Background: I'm a 17 year old black girl and im unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: I knew nobody in the dream personally and only imagined/saw the tripping guys face.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream occurred early morning and its the first tims I've had it
dreamer56808
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion