A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Glass doors.

Glass doors.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Glass doors.

Postby dreamer56807 on June 29th, 2019, 5:29 am

Dream: There were two glass door. one was partially wrapped in a milky white plastic wrapping with 4 large red crosses one in each of the corners lying to one side. Although I did not see my male friend in my dream I heard him tell me that this door needs to be crossed. Neither of the doors were in door frames.
The second of the two was hanging in the air glass in tack and I could clearly see beautiful lush forest through the glass and around the door as well. All the colours normal besides the white wrapped door. Top and bottom of the frame showing. Aluminum glass doors

Significant Life Events: A very good male friend of mine was in turmoil about a Lady friend of his looking to break off their 10 year old close relationship. I have been seeing him on and off when it suited him.
I had this dream the time he told me about this. She saw me as a threat in their relationship.
It now seems that she has possibly found another partner.

Background: I am a 68 year old female widowed. White South African. Working as an estate agent

Mental Illness Or Depression: no nothing of the sort

Western Cape
South Africa

Feelings About People: I have met my friends lady friend Alicia once , but gather from my male friend John that she is very jealous of me.I have been in a reasonably close friendship/ relationship with John. I was very hurt by him recently because I had feelings for him and he always denied that him and Alicia are in a very close/ dating relationship but now that she is looking to move on he has admitted to this long relationship. John has always admitted to having a very soft spot for me but was not interested in any relationships what so ever, just wants plenty of female friends around him.

Relationship Status: I am single but have put potential dates off because of this situation

When And How Often: It occurred last week Saturday. Not occurred again
dreamer56807
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion