A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My children's dreams about me.

My children's dreams about me.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My children's dreams about me.

Postby dreamer559 on February 18th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Dream: In my children's dreams whether good or bad, they always are 'needing' my help or 'needing' me to do something and I am oblivious to their needs .

They joke about it with each other and say, 'And mom was there but she didn't do anything!'

Significant Life Events: All four of my children have dreams and in these dreams, they are needing my help, but I don't help them. They say, Mom just acted like she didn't hear us!!

This is very distressing to me, as my life is centered around my children and wanting to be there for them.

Am I somehow not there for them in some way that isn't 'blatant'?

Background: Mother of 4 (2 girls, 2 boys). 46 yrs. old. work full time in a factory. Was stay at home mom until all of my children were in school. I am home when they get home from school.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I was adopted, I do not know my family history. No known mental illness. Slight episodes of depression.

Feelings About People: I feel that my relationship with all four of my children is strong and healthy.

That is why these dreams are distressing to me, if I am not being all that I can be for them, then I want to make some changes!!

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This situation is recurring.
dreamer559
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion