A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - bats, snakes, cats

bats, snakes, cats

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

bats, snakes, cats

Postby dreamer558 on February 18th, 2013, 8:16 pm

Dream: I was in the house that I grew up in. I was in one of the bedrooms were it was dark. The bedroom was beside the livingroom. But the livingroom was bright from an unknown light source. The first part of the dream there were small snakes proably about 5 to 6 inches in length. They were crawling towards a chair before they started to fly then turned into bats. That bats were all flying around in the dark bedroom. I walked into the livingroom and stood on top of a coffee table. There on the floor was a mattress where a white cat had caught a mouse and was trying to kill it. Then a big yellow cat which was bigger than the white cat began to attack the white cat. I wanted to stop the yellow cat from hurting the white cat. So I started to spit on the yellow cat. Everytime I spit at the yellow cat my spit would hit the yellow cat in the face. After about two or three times spitting and the spit hitting the yellow cat in the face. The yellow cat would look at me with an evil look. Finally the yellow cat tried to sneak up to charge at me. But I had my eye on it the whole time. As he charged at me I threw something at it like a stick. I had missed but the big yellow cat had missed me to. I could hear it growl but I nolonger could see it. That was when I had awaken out of my sleep because I was screaming out son of a bitch.

Significant Life Events: politics, divorce, tooth ache

Background: 40 yo white male material handler

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: There were no people in my dream just the animals.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Last night. The first time.
dreamer558
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion