A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Not sure how to say

Not sure how to say

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Not sure how to say

Postby dreamer556 on February 18th, 2013, 9:27 am

Dream: The dream is weird and it has happened two times, but several weeks apart from one another. I woke up in the middle of this one this time. The other time I dreamnt this, I do not remember if I woke up or not. And the only part that I can remember about the dream is the weird part.
I dream that I am either sitting up or propped up some and I have my pants pulled down or they could be off completely and my panties as well and I see hair showing out of my vagina so I pull on it and it is long and never ending..so I am sitting here pulling this long, never-ending hair out of my vagina..please tell me what this weird dream means..

Significant Life Events: Mostly about financial issues and landing a job somewhere and going back to college.
The only thing that I can think of that frustrates me is not.being able to get the job I want to have. Its depressing.

Background: I am 35 years old. A single white mother (female) of a seven year old boy. I grew up in Alabama and currently reside here. I have been married two times and so happily divorced two times. As of right now I am only working through a temp agency for employment and my job assignments with them have been at a day care where I help in the kitchen.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I have been diagnosed with depression.

Birmingham, Alabama

Feelings About People: It is only me in the dream.

Relationship Status: Divorced and not dating. Have not dated in over five years, almost six.

When And How Often: Sometime about a month ago and then last night. So I dreamnt it two times so far.
dreamer556

Return to General Dream Discussion