A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Protection

Protection

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Protection

Postby dreamer56729 on May 25th, 2019, 12:26 am

Dream: Ok,I dream that had two fish but no one couldn't take them from me it was so dominated that I was willing to cut someone for those fish

Significant Life Events: Marriage/not experience marriage, no relationships in years

Background: My age is 48/My gender is a woman/Christian/ nursing

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There no one in my dream that I remembered seeing I don't have a relationship with anyone

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Three days ago no not recurring
dreamer56729
Dream Lover

Re: Protection

Postby ElizVanZee on June 7th, 2019, 4:27 pm

The fish represent an emotional aspect of your own nature and usually reflect a feeling that relates to a spiritual concept. The feeling and the concept you have is here clearly indicated to be a negative one. (2 fish) The feeling and concept is one that nobody has been able to make you relinquish it. The negative feeling is so dominating that you would go as far as hurting somebody badly to retain it. "To cut someone" might suggest being willing to "cut ties with", i.e. sever any association with a person who tries to make you give up your negative concept.

[Since you especially mentioned "not experiencing marriage", the idea of marriage is likely to be the concept you have strong negative feelings about. Marriage is a spiritual concept and serves a spiritual purpose.]
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion