A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Covered by the blood

Covered by the blood

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Covered by the blood

Postby Nustarr83 on May 23rd, 2019, 11:27 pm

It was nighttime and I was flying over and through this town when I landed in this dirt lot where there was a group of people who approached me wanting me to convert to their religion. Then I saw them take this little girl away and they were talking about how they are going to save me. She is going to save me. I flew away across town and landed outside this Spanish style home where a priest appeared and ushered in with me and closed the doors. Then I remember being told this was necessary in order for me to be saved. Then I remember the dream flashing back and forth real fast to the group of people praying and then to what looked like a picture of bloody lash Mark's and then I remember it going back to me collapsed with the priest by me and I heard someone saying it is done , then the blood the blood and then the priest saying it's okay now, she is covered by blood.
Nustarr83
Dream Lover

Re: Covered by the blood

Postby ElizVanZee on June 7th, 2019, 12:53 pm

The nighttime scene indicates a situation in which you are not using the intelligence of the Lord. (no sunlight) Flying - like a bird - implies committing an act that is really "for the birds". i.e. a bit ridiculous. This is an act driven by emotional power (body power) rather then rational thinking. Flying over a town can imply rising in conscious awareness in a way that allows you to look down upon - give little respect to - the human thinking below. (the town) By flying through the town, it is indicted that a not very high level of intelligence is being used here. [Note the difference between flying & flying in an airplane] Eventually there may be a need to come down to earth, down to reality. (land in a dirt lot)

The dirt "lot" can imply that it may be just your lot - your good or bad luck - that by chance you encounter an idea seen as the group. A group could represent an actual group but also suggests an idea that makes the most of a good idea, here that idea is the idea of converting to another religion. The little girl represents a feeling you have, one that is very innocent and thus lacking in knowledge. When making the most of the idea of converting, this innocent thinking first must be taken away. This seems to be a step in the process of "saving you" spiritually. It then seems that your innocent thinking is to be the vehicle of your salvation.

Flying away implies fleeing from this situation. The Spanish style house, implies getting into using a way of thinking that would reflect opinions and beliefs that may be quite foreign to your thinking - unless you are of Spanish heritage. In such a state of mind you encounter the priest, i.e. someone who ministers to your spiritual needs. The priest would suggest someone who is officially authorized by a religious organization. Here you are told you need to be officially ministered to in order to be saved. As this is to be done "behind a closed door", it might be suggesting the ministering is done in secret.

Bloody lash marks here most likely refer to the idea of "by His stripes we are healed" - referring to the flogging, beating and crucifixion of Jesus. The scene flashing back and forth between the group - the idea of a conversion - and the bloody lash marks very quickly may be intended to bring the two images into closer association. This would here imply a conversion with Christianity in mind. Collapsing by the priest could emphasize the spiritual power involved. [Note that what was recorded, namely, "someone saying it is done, then the blood the blood" is not very clear in its meaning. What blood, from where?] Covered by blood would suggest the Christian belief that the sacrifice Jesus made by dying to pay for our sins would be your cover. This belief is your protection.
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Re: Covered by the blood

Postby chase on June 12th, 2019, 10:26 am

Nustarr83 wrote:It was nighttime and I was flying over and through this town when I landed in this dirt lot where there was a group of people who approached me wanting me to convert to their religion. Then I saw them take this little girl away and they were talking about how they are going to save me. She is going to save me. I flew away across town and landed outside this Spanish style home where a priest appeared and ushered in with me and closed the doors. Then I remember being told this was necessary in order for me to be saved. Then I remember the dream flashing back and forth real fast to the group of people praying and then to what looked like a picture of bloody lash Mark's and then I remember it going back to me collapsed with the priest by me and I heard someone saying it is done , then the blood the blood and then the priest saying it's okay now, she is covered by blood.

Whatever this dream is about the ending the priest saying "it's ok now, she's covered in blood" sounds like it reflects your awareness of some kind of acceptance that a enough suffering, pain, or sacrifice is now accepted as bad enough (blood) due to passively accepting it (woman). A little girl saving you may reflect feelings about being helped by behavior that is gentle, harmless, easily doing what you are told, and passive.

What's going on in your waking life around the time of the dream? Biggest problems or what you are most focused on? What do you feel you need to avoid or "be saved from?"
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion