A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crazy

Crazy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crazy

Postby dreamer56723 on May 21st, 2019, 9:49 am

Dream: My brother and I were walking, we ran into a little girl and so we decided to take her home. She showed us the way. the pavement went to a dirt road with some abandoned houses. We looked at some of them the one we went to had a garage and was dented. We found a dirty white bucket we were looking for garden snakes. There was a pale blue snake. We didn't know if it was poisonous so we Left it alone. We continued down the dirt road. The Littlelittle girl noticed another snake. Black snake with a pointy nose and more teeth than just fangs. My brother pulled it from the ground holding its head so it can't bit him. While I am saying put it down I think it's poisonous. He tosses it and gets bit in the leg a little later, we get to her house. My mom was there and I know these people. They lived in a camper. My brother and my mom finally got along. The inside was hard wood floor and just pretty. We found out the snake that bit my brother was a black diamond back snake. Later this red read my age pregnant and further along cause her belly was bigger. And another girl were going to I think a costume part or something. Maybe Halloween. We are all getting dressed to look creepy. At first it was only two of us I don't remember her costume. But I had two heads and the other one almost reminded me of old Chinese paintings. Darker clothes. And we were just walking then the next thing I remember is when I realized it was a dream because me and two other girls went to the railroad tracks and layed down to go underneath. A moving train. I was trying to in my head realizing it was a dream. Stop the pregnant lady. Cause I knew she was gonna hurt the baby. The train went over me a few carts while the few in were okay. The one was lower and like in slow motion just sliced through her belly and then it went fast again. She felled my baby went to move the train hit her and then she went down the rail road with the train a little bit. After this, the train was gone we were all laying on the railroad. And then she starts running her belly was sliced clean off. And all bloody with the umbilical cord ripped out the baby was okay and moving. And then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Uhm, either going to bed or that I might be pregnant.

Not at the moment.

Background: I'm 18, female,white, and work at Burger king

Mental Illness Or Depression: I don't know

Feelings About People: Not bad. Then there is the ones I didn't know. But felt like I knew. We were like close friends.

Relationship Status: Getting married less that a year from now.

When And How Often: Last night. And no?
dreamer56723
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion