A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - limousins, given a fork

limousins, given a fork

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

limousins, given a fork

Postby dreamer56722 on May 21st, 2019, 8:21 am

Dream: my neighbor who lives away (he is rich) visited his home showing up was his brother driving a blue limousine then minutes later he showed up also with a blue limousine with his two sons and inside it were two white ladies. this whole thing when was happening I was inside my home home looking through a window and when the second limousine cam, thats when i showed outside feeling happy to see my neighbor who now lives away. he parked the limousine outside. he went inside his home. while we were outside cheering up, the limo moved itself as if the handbrake was not being pulled up. moved slowly till it hits the pole of a fence but no harm happened. the owner showed uptold him what happened. he went back inside the house and returned with a fork (eating fork) gave it to me with a smile and with that fork the aim was to move the limo way from the pole with the fork and it easily happened. then i returned back to my home (inside) and found a lady sitting on a couch. we kissed each other. then the dream faded

Significant Life Events: been praying to God to open doors for me and my family as a whole. praying to God to do miracles and grant grace over me and favour me. lately i been dreaming at the early hours of the morning (wake up dreams.

Background: a 31 year old black male with no job trying to make a living by putting myself together.

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes i had a depression after the company I was working for started to have financial problems and was closed down.

Location: i am a citizen of South Africa living in the Free State in Bethlehem Bohlokong township.

Feelings About People: they are my neighbors. we kind of close though they live at their own places away from home

Relationship Status: I am single with one child

When And How Often: this dream happened this past Thursday morning on the 16th May this year 2019.
dreamer56722
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion