A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snakes

Snakes

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snakes

Postby dreamer56720 on May 21st, 2019, 12:06 am

Dream: So it all begun with me holding onto a small fake python in the livingroom then I decided to put it down only to realize that it was real then fear took over me. After a few moments I begun to see small snakes, they where just every here then a cousin of mine whom am close to got one started like teasing me with it because she knew I was afraid, then she pick one bush green snake and told that “this is the snake” she didn’t complete the sentence though, then the next thing I see a box from which they where coming from most of them where brown and black in color. So my cousin starts removing them one by one from the house throwing them outside then shortly an uncle a very good man came through with the aim of burning them but when we got the box out we realized they where not there anymore, so I open the gate only to find my boyfriend their, seeing him I felt relieved.

Significant Life Events: I applied for a job as a data collector understand the ministry of agriculture and all I want is to be called that I got the job

Right no not at all

Background: I Am female,24years old , currently unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love them all dearly and we get along very welll

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: I had this dream the previous night. I have dreams of this kind (snakes) often.
dreamer56720
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion