A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being Lost trying to find my way home

Being Lost trying to find my way home

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being Lost trying to find my way home

Postby dreamer56718 on May 18th, 2019, 10:15 pm

Dream: It's this Dream that i'm in surrounded by people I don't even know but I feel so lost because I'm in a strange place with strange people telling them I want to get home but I don't know how I don't remember where I Live or who I am In One dream I was in Tennessee and I felt the same I wanted to go home but didn't know were I lived or how to get there I wanted to get to a cousins house through marriage but since divorced I couldn't remember the address but I knew how to get there in my dream by walking but it would be a dark and dangerous way through many dark streets and alleyways I started to go but woke up

Significant Life Events: Starting on a new journey fixing up a large garage to be a home for me and my grandson he is a Down Syndrome boy of 16 years old and very dependent upon me for almost everything and we need our own space I love my freedom and want to learn how to live off the grid I already have my wood cook cook stove just waiting to be used in my new home I want to learn to trap and skin the animals I catch I want to cook on open fires I want to sky dive once in my life go on a cattle run my fears is my family thinks I'm a little crazy at my age (THE fear is am I really??) Yes I have my aches and pains but nothing to hold me back (*AM I 2 Old and Do You Think i'm Crazy??)

Background: I'm 80 years old in good health I'm French Canadian and Black Foot for as far as I know I am a female and retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: No none of that

Location: I live on the Stockbridge Mohican Reservation in Bowler,Wisconsin

Feelings About People: I don't know any of the people in my dream Oh! except Linda a cousin through marriage but since divorced many, many years and we were like sisters loved each other

Relationship Status: Widowed

When And How Often: Started about 3 weeks ago and is a recurring dream
dreamer56718
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion