A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Weirdly nostalgic dream

Weirdly nostalgic dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Weirdly nostalgic dream

Postby dreamer56703 on May 10th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Dream: I'm by myself, walking up into a cave, and the cave is narrow, and really grassy. vines everywhere and the floor is a nice vibrant green. I see a hole in the ground at the end of the cave (it resembled a rabbit hole), and the path is very abrupt stop. This hole is big enough for me to fit into, and without hesitation i jump in, no fear for to where i'd go.

After I fall deeper and deeper, i finally land in a place where i knew I wasn't where i was before, not even of this earth i was in before, and the hole is still there. ( i do not remember what this place looked like, it was so random and floaty.) I enjoy my surroundings and then decide to go deeper, knowing i'd never be able to go back up. The next place i land in is a blank, cube room. There are white tiles on the walls, floor, ceiling; as if in a sandbox video game before you start building.

I am not the only one in this room though. He is literally floating and jumping off the walls, and walking on the walls like it was nothing. Kinda reminded me of dragonball z. He asks me if i know how to float and i say no. He then teaches me how to float after practicing. (at first mine were like ... baby floats. only getting a couple inches off the ground).

Once i knew how to float properly, we were both doing flips off the walls and running off the walls back into a high float and gliding around the cube.

I look back on this dream often, and it gives me a very happy warmth.

Significant Life Events: I don't remember

Background: I was 26 at the time
Female
White
Fast food worker

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have anxiety and depression

Feelings About People: I do not know this person in the dream, but he gives off a brotherly vibe.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 2 years ago, non-recurring
dreamer56703
Dream Lover

Re: Weirdly nostalgic dream

Postby chase on May 11th, 2019, 9:08 am

Since this is an old dream it may be impossible to ever figure it out completely. But, your dream has cave and being in a hole for symbolism. That may reveal you being liking being isolated (cave) or not being able to do anything else in some situation (hole). You even have feelings of not wanting to get back up. Enjoying Jumping off the walls may reflect you enjoying testing the limits of situation while being on your own.

I wonder if you preferred being isolated and chose to do something on your own? Even emotionally retreating from something and doing what you want instead because it felt better? Sometimes a cave might show up in a dream when you don't want to talk to other people.

http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=Cave

Perhaps, depression making you isolate yourself away from people and learning to like something on your own?

dreamer56703 wrote:Dream: I'm by myself, walking up into a cave, and the cave is narrow, and really grassy. vines everywhere and the floor is a nice vibrant green. I see a hole in the ground at the end of the cave (it resembled a rabbit hole), and the path is very abrupt stop. This hole is big enough for me to fit into, and without hesitation i jump in, no fear for to where i'd go.

After I fall deeper and deeper, i finally land in a place where i knew I wasn't where i was before, not even of this earth i was in before, and the hole is still there. ( i do not remember what this place looked like, it was so random and floaty.) I enjoy my surroundings and then decide to go deeper, knowing i'd never be able to go back up. The next place i land in is a blank, cube room. There are white tiles on the walls, floor, ceiling; as if in a sandbox video game before you start building.

I am not the only one in this room though. He is literally floating and jumping off the walls, and walking on the walls like it was nothing. Kinda reminded me of dragonball z. He asks me if i know how to float and i say no. He then teaches me how to float after practicing. (at first mine were like ... baby floats. only getting a couple inches off the ground).

Once i knew how to float properly, we were both doing flips off the walls and running off the walls back into a high float and gliding around the cube.

I look back on this dream often, and it gives me a very happy warmth.

Significant Life Events: I don't remember

Background: I was 26 at the time
Female
White
Fast food worker

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have anxiety and depression

Feelings About People: I do not know this person in the dream, but he gives off a brotherly vibe.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 2 years ago, non-recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion