A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Mom,girlfriend,snow,bat,Classroom

Mom,girlfriend,snow,bat,Classroom

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Mom,girlfriend,snow,bat,Classroom

Postby dreamer56702 on May 10th, 2019, 10:17 am

Dream: I was having a conversation with a few girls that I know here from madison WI she was ranting about something that had to do with a guy I didnt pay much attention to her because we don't talk in waking life, the dream then switched to a classroom that didn't look familar at all we were writing essays but when I looked inside of my backpack It seems that I had lost my notebook so I had notbing to write in, I then asked one of my teachers who were white could I have a new one she said yes gave me one and I went back to my seat, once class was over it was snowing outside Im guessing I was walking home, & I end up taking a shortcut but as soon I did a bag came out of nowhere and it was huge,it seemed as if it was trying to attack me but everytime I caught it I threw it back on the ground, the bat just kept flying toward me frantically but it never bit me or anything & I was also walking through the snow. Im not sure about colors I don't really pay attention to colors while Im dreaming. Of course in my dream I was scared of the bat but when I realized he xo doesn't bite

Significant Life Events: Me & my girlfriend had a really bad argument the other night she end up punching me in my face and kicking me in my eye and I was furious of course I forgave her but I told her she only had one more time to put me in a position to question her. Its been on my mind for a few days because I never thought she would do that. Not any fears really, the arguing and fighting is my frustration.

Background: Im 21 years old Im african american & I work at a assited living facility

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not that I know of. & I've taken pills for depression when I was about 15

Feelings About People: Dosent bite I got a bit confused.I instantly got frustrated because I started having frustrating feelings about my mom.

Yes Im in a relationship, my relationship is great she makes me happy but she has bad temper tantrums so when we argue we end up physically fighting. The people in my dream I didn't feel any type of way it wasjust weird

Relationship Status: Just felt weird because I dont normally see these people unless Im out at a party drinking and having fun.

When And How Often: Last night and no my dreams are always different
dreamer56702
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion