A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Vision Of Future Canadian Election

Vision Of Future Canadian Election

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Vision Of Future Canadian Election

Postby chase on May 10th, 2019, 9:46 am

Vision 1: I see Prime Minister Trudeau on the right very confident that he can't lose like the reporter has told him he can't because it's publicly accepted that his chances are inevitable.

Vision 2: I speak in public supporting him for something. I'm floating in the air sitting down looking at houses on Coleman Ave as I float in front of the street of the school face south-east. I support him for something and watch his face down the street floating in the air like I am. He feels like he has to do his job so he doesn't say anything back like it weird because it's the first time I ever did anything like this for a politician. I have feelings of I'm allowed to speak without any problems in public. Sort of like being famous during an election saying something about a politician. But, I never remember the exact words I use other than his name.

I also saw visisons of the US election results, but I'll keep it quiet and gamble all my money on it instead because it's a lock.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion