A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Waiting for a bus to enter and waiting for it to move

Waiting for a bus to enter and waiting for it to move

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Waiting for a bus to enter and waiting for it to move

Postby dreamer56695 on May 8th, 2019, 12:43 am

Dream: A guy{that was supposed to be my fiancee but didn't work out}took me to go and see his friends, after everything we decided to go because it is already late, while we stand and wait for either bus, taxi or keke but the ones we are seeing is filled up. All of a sudden a lady came to him and both of them finally entered keke and drove off, so I was so angry and I decided to enter mine, on a second thought I decided to call my neighbor(guy) to follow me because I was scared of being attacked by bad guys in my street because it was very late which he agreed. The bus got to the park and offload people is dropping then load again that is going towards my house, after collecting money, the driver was delaying to move the bus and I was so worried because it was about midnight before I woke up

Significant Life Events: The reality of my marriage and finance for it to work. I am not experiencing anything in my relationship

Background: I am 28yrs old, female,from Ignore Enugu State precisely and I am student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: Elioparanwo in Port Harcourt City, Rivers State,Nigeria.

Feelings About People: About my ex fiance it seems we are not really in good terms but I am in good terms with every other person.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream occurred this morning 8/5/2019 and no reoccurring
dreamer56695
Dream Lover

Re: Waiting for a bus to enter and waiting for it to move

Postby chase on May 8th, 2019, 8:52 am

Bus dreams are common to people who feel that life makes them wait too long to have a relationship. The long stops of meeting people or getting to the stage where marriage is possible often feels like it takes forever. Life is not doing it for you.

Dream might indicate "waiting for the bus of life" to bring a new partner might not work. Being more assertive, trying new things, or making compromises might be needed.

dreamer56695 wrote:Dream: A guy{that was supposed to be my fiancee but didn't work out}took me to go and see his friends, after everything we decided to go because it is already late, while we stand and wait for either bus, taxi or keke but the ones we are seeing is filled up. All of a sudden a lady came to him and both of them finally entered keke and drove off, so I was so angry and I decided to enter mine, on a second thought I decided to call my neighbor(guy) to follow me because I was scared of being attacked by bad guys in my street because it was very late which he agreed. The bus got to the park and offload people is dropping then load again that is going towards my house, after collecting money, the driver was delaying to move the bus and I was so worried because it was about midnight before I woke up

Significant Life Events: The reality of my marriage and finance for it to work. I am not experiencing anything in my relationship

Background: I am 28yrs old, female,from Ignore Enugu State precisely and I am student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: Elioparanwo in Port Harcourt City, Rivers State,Nigeria.

Feelings About People: About my ex fiance it seems we are not really in good terms but I am in good terms with every other person.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream occurred this morning 8/5/2019 and no reoccurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion