A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fear and Lust

Fear and Lust

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Fear and Lust

Postby dreamer56687 on May 3rd, 2019, 7:31 pm

Dream: I was in a swimming pool with my now ex (who I am still living with)and a guy I like.
In the dream The guy I like has 2 children an ugly baby boy and a cute baby girl (he does not have children in real life)
I am trying to show him I’m a nice person by being tender and playful with his baby boy.
My dream then changed to being in my childhood home with my now ex and his friend who flashes me his penis.
I am enraged! And scream that if he does this again I will pull it off!
I then am trying to flee my old home town but cannot seem to climb a high wall I am in fear.
The dream then shifts to my school I attended from age 5 in this section of my dream I feel treatened and find the body of my now deceased friend (he died trough suicide 1year ago)
I knew him as a teenager he is dead on the stairs of the school I run up the stairs panicked wondering who done this to him. But also maybe afraid I will get caught myself for the murder?
I have also had dreams of tigers white and black ones and I have to them hide a portaloo.
I have also had a dream of ice skating well on a tarred road with a guy I like.

Significant Life Events: Breaking up with my best friend/ boyfriend.
We’ve been together for 5 years but realistically we’ve never been in love with each other never REALLY been in a romantic relationship. Only friendship. We both needed help from one another
I’m Afraid to move home to overpowering family. As I feel like my now ex has changed me for the better.

Background: 26, Irish, female,white, manager of holistic centre

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression maybe

Feelings About People: My now ex whom I live with- Annoyance, disdain, also Thankfullness.
My deceased friend- Pain and sorrow but also I feel like he may represent me and my father as I feel he reminds me of us both.

Relationship Status: Single ish but living with my ex in his family home as I don’t want to move back in with my own family

When And How Often: It is not reoccurring. I dream every night mostly happy dreams filled with lust and love for people that are not my now ex.
dreamer56687
Dream Lover

Re: Fear and Lust

Postby chase on May 7th, 2019, 11:52 am

Fear and lust are conflicting emotions. Living with your ex boyfriend is a very emotionally conflicting situation. Do you still want sex after breaking up while fearing what to do with the rest of your life if you move out? Dream definitely looks related to feelings about living situation after breaking up, issues with sexual urges or attraction, and anxiety about your future. Do you fear of being kicked out if you aren't nice to your boyfriend after breaking up? No more special treatment?

Are you fearing ex finding out about new guy you like and then kicking you out losing your chance to be with someone else? I wonder if dream is hinting that moving on and moving out might be a good idea if you feel ex is always a problem somehow?

Is a new relationship with someone else even possible with ex living with you? You claim most of your dreams are filled with lust or love for people not your ex then I wonder if those dreams are hinting wasting time desiring people that may never being possible with your current living arrangements with the ex?

dreamer56687 wrote:Dream: I was in a swimming pool with my now ex (who I am still living with)and a guy I like.
In the dream The guy I like has 2 children an ugly baby boy and a cute baby girl (he does not have children in real life)
I am trying to show him I’m a nice person by being tender and playful with his baby boy.
My dream then changed to being in my childhood home with my now ex and his friend who flashes me his penis.
I am enraged! And scream that if he does this again I will pull it off!
I then am trying to flee my old home town but cannot seem to climb a high wall I am in fear.
The dream then shifts to my school I attended from age 5 in this section of my dream I feel treatened and find the body of my now deceased friend (he died trough suicide 1year ago)
I knew him as a teenager he is dead on the stairs of the school I run up the stairs panicked wondering who done this to him. But also maybe afraid I will get caught myself for the murder?
I have also had dreams of tigers white and black ones and I have to them hide a portaloo.
I have also had a dream of ice skating well on a tarred road with a guy I like.

Significant Life Events: Breaking up with my best friend/ boyfriend.
We’ve been together for 5 years but realistically we’ve never been in love with each other never REALLY been in a romantic relationship. Only friendship. We both needed help from one another
I’m Afraid to move home to overpowering family. As I feel like my now ex has changed me for the better.

Background: 26, Irish, female,white, manager of holistic centre

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression maybe

Feelings About People: My now ex whom I live with- Annoyance, disdain, also Thankfullness.
My deceased friend- Pain and sorrow but also I feel like he may represent me and my father as I feel he reminds me of us both.

Relationship Status: Single ish but living with my ex in his family home as I don’t want to move back in with my own family

When And How Often: It is not reoccurring. I dream every night mostly happy dreams filled with lust and love for people that are not my now ex.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion