A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Sick Baby

Sick Baby

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Sick Baby

Postby dreamer548 on February 17th, 2013, 11:58 am

Dream: Dreamt I was waiting for my deceased aunt, she went, who went with me somewhere to get some stuff sorted out. A lady with a baby walked up to me and i started to talk & kiss the baby girl. she was the cutest little darling ever, & laughed & smiled back at me. I held her while her mother was feeding her some food & she became sick. It seemed like she had diarrhea & her mother took her to clean her up. When they came back, i was took her again, & she held on to me while her mother was explaining to me what kind of food the baby prefers. At that moment i realised that i have been waiting very long for my aunt. I gave the baby back to her mother & started running. I found myself at the house i share with my boyfriend & his dad. An aunt of mine was busy packing my cupboards & i asked her where my other aunt (the 1 who is deceased & who i was waiting for earlier) was. Just then she comes out of the bathroom & tells me that they said they can start the process but it is not worth it, the money is not worth it. I felt very confused, whether to start this 'process' or to just let it be.

Significant Life Events: Wondering about being pregnant. Planning & talking about having a baby. Concerns about physical health. Fearing for ill health. No relationship issues.

Background: 28 year old female, coloured, working as a company secretary.

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes

Feelings About People: I miss my aunt dearly. She was always there, willing to help & always telling jokes, making us laugh. I also feel sorry for my cousins who lost their mother at such a young age. I wish she was still around.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: I wont say that it is recurring, but i do dream of babies quite often. In fact last night, i dreamt of a baby girl i had seen on tv - she was laughing & playing around. She was happy. I felt happy.
dreamer548
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion