A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Criminal Visions

Criminal Visions

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Criminal Visions

Postby chase on April 28th, 2019, 3:06 pm

1. Vision of a Brad Pitt type man with a lazy fashionable beard (like Brad took 3 months off on vacation without shaving) being held hostage in a bank robbery standing on the right with this hands raised up. He says "Actually, I'm glad you just found out about this now" in a tone of voice that is "never talking to you like your parent" Other people in this hostage situation, but I can't see them clearly.

2. I see a news studio/court room type room. Like the judges stand in center could be for a news anchor also with left and right angled plaintiff and defendant rectangular tables at sides. A guy in chains on his hands and feet (prison transport chains) walks into this room from the bottom center(my view is from ceiling forward into room) away from me (i see only his back). I wonder if he is Shane P at first, but he isn't. He's more Italian mob "casual takes orders from bigger people young guy." He walks into center of room and stops. When he walks into the room the people on the sides instantly stand at a attention like a court room just began to be in session (where the judge is being respected.)

A voice says "Noticing he mass murderous."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No idea what these visions mean yet with 100% certainty. Had them this morning.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Criminal Visions

Postby chase on January 19th, 2020, 1:21 am

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion