A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - In a Bath with a crush and his best friend

In a Bath with a crush and his best friend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

In a Bath with a crush and his best friend

Postby Bobbiloxs on April 24th, 2019, 5:00 pm

So, I was in the bath with a crush of mine (not really anymore but you get the point) and he kept getting in and out of the bath (I didn’t see him getting in and out just one moment he was in and the next out) one moment he was on my floor in a Voldemort dying baby pose thing and the next he was completely fine in my bath (this was all in my bathroom at home). So that was all platonic- like we all were naked but it wasn’t odd or weird. I also didn’t see his friend but I knew he was behind me the whole time. Me and the guy I had a crush on were cuddling and being cute but his friend was just sat behind us the whole time.
Bobbiloxs
Dream Lover

Re: In a Bath with a crush and his best friend

Postby Bickleback on April 24th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Also I’ve never actually met these people but they go to college with my best friend, I have video chatted with them before and I’ve messaged them and stuff :/
Bickleback
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 8th, 2019, 8:31 am

If you don't think of this crush a whole lot with strong feelings than it's most likely the dream is not about them literally. The crush is symbolic based on your strongest most obvious thoughts about them when you first think of them.

The bathtub shows you taking your time feeling problems going away or getting rid of problems. Dying pose and then the bathtub after may reflect feelings of vulnerability that reverses and feeling good waiting for change or problems to go away.

What's going on in your waking life around the time of the dream? Biggest problems or what you are most focused on? How in your life do you feel good moving on, improving, or changing right now?

Bobbiloxs wrote:So, I was in the bath with a crush of mine (not really anymore but you get the point) and he kept getting in and out of the bath (I didn’t see him getting in and out just one moment he was in and the next out) one moment he was on my floor in a Voldemort dying baby pose thing and the next he was completely fine in my bath (this was all in my bathroom at home). So that was all platonic- like we all were naked but it wasn’t odd or weird. I also didn’t see his friend but I knew he was behind me the whole time. Me and the guy I had a crush on were cuddling and being cute but his friend was just sat behind us the whole time.

Also I’ve never actually met these people but they go to college with my best friend, I have video chatted with them before and I’ve messaged them and stuff :/
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Bobbiloxs on May 8th, 2019, 2:18 pm

I am working pretty much everyday and saving all my money to go back to college next year. I have a giant crush on my coworker (I did say I don’t like the other guy anymore - it was more of a passing thing) but yeah. Nothing massive happening. I feel pretty good moving on. I’m trying to improve my organisational skills and trying to stop crushing on people haha

chase wrote:If you don't think of this crush a whole lot with strong feelings than it's most likely the dream is not about them literally. The crush is symbolic based on your strongest most obvious thoughts about them when you first think of them.

The bathtub shows you taking your time feeling problems going away or getting rid of problems. Dying pose and then the bathtub after may reflect feelings of vulnerability that reverses and feeling good waiting for change or problems to go away.

What's going on in your waking life around the time of the dream? Biggest problems or what you are most focused on? How in your life do you feel good moving on, improving, or changing right now?

Bobbiloxs wrote:So, I was in the bath with a crush of mine (not really anymore but you get the point) and he kept getting in and out of the bath (I didn’t see him getting in and out just one moment he was in and the next out) one moment he was on my floor in a Voldemort dying baby pose thing and the next he was completely fine in my bath (this was all in my bathroom at home). So that was all platonic- like we all were naked but it wasn’t odd or weird. I also didn’t see his friend but I knew he was behind me the whole time. Me and the guy I had a crush on were cuddling and being cute but his friend was just sat behind us the whole time.

Bobbiloxs
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 11th, 2019, 9:16 am

Do you ever have to spend money and not feel as confident while saving up for college. Or lose confidence that affording college will be possible? I wonder if the old crush you don't think about much anymore is a symbol for your "crush on going to college" that isn't as passionate as it was when you first thought of going? He is on the floor in a vulnerable pose and then back to normal possibly to symbolize your change in confidence with money to save for college?

This dream may reflect the up and down emotionally of confidence saving for college. The friend overlooking the bath, I wonder if this symbolizes your parents or student loans that overlook you going to college?

The dream may point to wasting time having low confidence about saving for college (crush on floor in vulnerable pose).
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion