A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - big headed snake

big headed snake

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

big headed snake

Postby dreamer56655 on April 23rd, 2019, 2:30 pm

Dream: Im in the kitchen in this house that is my house or my fiances house in the dream but not in reality. I step out of the kitchen and look into the living room and i see a blanket on the floor by an ottoman (this ottoman is in my fiances house in reality). I see the head of a snake partially out from under the blanket. I step back into the kitchen and when I look back again the snake is laying on top of the ottoman in the open.This is a big rattle snake. It is venomous and very dangerous.It has a huge head. bigger than natural, holding lots of dangerous venom. I turn to go back to get my gun to kill it and the snake goes to hide like he knows Im going to get my gun to kill him. So im in the kitchen agan and the snake comes out into the open and I grab a stool to hold between me and the snake so it cant get to me. Im backed into my fiances sons bedroom. (This is his sons real bedroom at his house). The snake then is a cat. The cat still has the same shape head of the snake but its a normal size on the cat and just looks like a cat. When its the most mad it is sliced in half, only attached by about an inch or so of fur. Im noticing that this is a clean slice. The slice through the middle if the cat is not bleading or anything. Its a perfect slice. As the cat (which is also still a snake too) calms down its back together but when it gets worked up again its cut in half again but still trying to get at me. As im trying to get by it with the stool in my hands to go get my gun it goes and hides again like it knows Im going to get the gun to kill it. Thats all of the dream.

Significant Life Events: Horrible financial difficulty.Im having very bad financial problems in my business which causes financial difficulty at home too.Also Im in a relationship with a man that Ive had alot of problems in the past with and now he wants me to marry him. Im scared to. Ive prayed alot about it and I still dont feel secure to marry him. Hes in church and done alot of changing but Im still having alot of issues in this area.I dont feel a peace when I pray about it at all. I dont know it thing hes done in the past are really over for good or if he even really loves me or just wants a good christian woman to help him and be good to his kids.

Background: I am a 48 yr old woman. I am white and i am a hairdresser.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No on both of these.

Feelings About People: There are no other people in my dream. Im thinkng they are there because Im telling them thhere is a snake in the house but I dont think I actually see them.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: I dreamed it about a week ago. No its not recurring.
dreamer56655
Dream Lover

Re: big headed snake

Postby chase on May 9th, 2019, 2:18 pm

The snake sounds like a symbol for your feelings about the guy you are dating not being trustworthy. Corruption of some form?? If you don't trust this guy at all, would not dating him be a reasonable choice for you? The snake in the dream sounds like you can't kill it and it just hides if you try to kill it. Arguing with yourself about dating this guy to the point of frustration? If you don't trust him perhaps going with your instincts is best?

dreamer56655 wrote:Dream: Im in the kitchen in this house that is my house or my fiances house in the dream but not in reality. I step out of the kitchen and look into the living room and i see a blanket on the floor by an ottoman (this ottoman is in my fiances house in reality). I see the head of a snake partially out from under the blanket. I step back into the kitchen and when I look back again the snake is laying on top of the ottoman in the open.This is a big rattle snake. It is venomous and very dangerous.It has a huge head. bigger than natural, holding lots of dangerous venom. I turn to go back to get my gun to kill it and the snake goes to hide like he knows Im going to get my gun to kill him. So im in the kitchen agan and the snake comes out into the open and I grab a stool to hold between me and the snake so it cant get to me. Im backed into my fiances sons bedroom. (This is his sons real bedroom at his house). The snake then is a cat. The cat still has the same shape head of the snake but its a normal size on the cat and just looks like a cat. When its the most mad it is sliced in half, only attached by about an inch or so of fur. Im noticing that this is a clean slice. The slice through the middle if the cat is not bleading or anything. Its a perfect slice. As the cat (which is also still a snake too) calms down its back together but when it gets worked up again its cut in half again but still trying to get at me. As im trying to get by it with the stool in my hands to go get my gun it goes and hides again like it knows Im going to get the gun to kill it. Thats all of the dream.

Significant Life Events: Horrible financial difficulty.Im having very bad financial problems in my business which causes financial difficulty at home too.Also Im in a relationship with a man that Ive had alot of problems in the past with and now he wants me to marry him. Im scared to. Ive prayed alot about it and I still dont feel secure to marry him. Hes in church and done alot of changing but Im still having alot of issues in this area.I dont feel a peace when I pray about it at all. I dont know it thing hes done in the past are really over for good or if he even really loves me or just wants a good christian woman to help him and be good to his kids.

Background: I am a 48 yr old woman. I am white and i am a hairdresser.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No on both of these.

Feelings About People: There are no other people in my dream. Im thinkng they are there because Im telling them thhere is a snake in the house but I dont think I actually see them.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: I dreamed it about a week ago. No its not recurring.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion