A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The coming of the Lord, or something else.

The coming of the Lord, or something else.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The coming of the Lord, or something else.

Postby dreamer56652 on April 22nd, 2019, 12:58 am

Dream: The beginning of the dream was of me as an adult (I remmeber I felt like an adult) I was taking pictures of a Fishers dock by the sea (I like to do photography too). Once I got done with taking pictures I remmeber that there felt like there was familiar people around, it felt like my kids were there and a wife. Next I looked up the sky turned dark the clouds rolled in fast, then a bright object appeared out of the clouds I'm not exactly sure how it looked but I know it was golden or made of fire or just pure light, but it did look kinda like a shield with jewels on it that's what I thought it looked like when I was a kid. Then a commanding voice said, 'It has come.' And I said, 'No.' Then I was lifted up then I woke up in a sweat.

Significant Life Events: Around the time of the dream I was just going through life as a kid, I dont really remmber what was going on in my mind.

No.

Background: I'm 18 now I go to a christain church called life church, the dream that I describe is from when I was younger about 13.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I dont have a relationship with these people yet, but my feelings about them were warm, close, and love towards them. It seemed as in my dream there was a wife and kids which I dont have

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred when I was 13, and it's not recurring but I do remmeber it vividly.
dreamer56652
Dream Lover

Re: The coming of the Lord, or something else.

Postby chase on May 12th, 2019, 9:09 am

Without knowing more about your life at the time it will difficult to perfectly analyze. But, the clouds coming in shows some overshadowing event or situation. The voice "It has come" reflects your feelings about the arrival of confrontation or acceptance with something unpleasant. You say"No" because you don't want to accept it.

Waking up in a sweat (fear as well?) shows you don't like confronting something, fear confronting something, or possibly don't like changing something because you feel safe.

You were very young (13) so the dream might reveal your wish to avoid unpleasant consequences or change because you didn't think it was ever going to be a problem.

dreamer56652 wrote:Dream: The beginning of the dream was of me as an adult (I remmeber I felt like an adult) I was taking pictures of a Fishers dock by the sea (I like to do photography too). Once I got done with taking pictures I remmeber that there felt like there was familiar people around, it felt like my kids were there and a wife. Next I looked up the sky turned dark the clouds rolled in fast, then a bright object appeared out of the clouds I'm not exactly sure how it looked but I know it was golden or made of fire or just pure light, but it did look kinda like a shield with jewels on it that's what I thought it looked like when I was a kid. Then a commanding voice said, 'It has come.' And I said, 'No.' Then I was lifted up then I woke up in a sweat.

Significant Life Events: Around the time of the dream I was just going through life as a kid, I dont really remmber what was going on in my mind.

No.

Background: I'm 18 now I go to a christain church called life church, the dream that I describe is from when I was younger about 13.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I dont have a relationship with these people yet, but my feelings about them were warm, close, and love towards them. It seemed as in my dream there was a wife and kids which I dont have

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred when I was 13, and it's not recurring but I do remmeber it vividly.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion