A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream

Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream

Postby dreamer56651 on April 21st, 2019, 11:05 pm

Dream: 22.04.19: Early morning saw a dream and saw myself in a college and my class. ( I am working female and last year studied a one year program on IT). It was crowded and a class picture was required. The camera man has come and we were all there, the girls classmates asked me to come with them and I was at the center of the pic on the high floor. It was like an excellent position standing. But there was some issue in the camera and he said we will have to gather again. Then I saw myself going to the bathroom for a break and my she friend ( i don't really remember who she was) was there too. Got busy in the bathroom with the friend and did my stuff and came out with her, in that mean time I saw the group pic of the class was already taken and saw the camera man going away with the camera. I was too sad but I couldn't do anything, just had a thought that my pic wasn't there. The dream ended.
-------------------------------------------
Couple of days back I saw a dream early morning. Saw I was heading to my junior college from home. Saw a bus that I should have boarded but I took a Rickshaw instead. Where I stayed before rickshaw is not allowed in South Mumbai. The drive to college was 15 mins to college. I was talking to my friend on phone. The moment I saw I was quite ahead in a different route. I asked the driver he said I didn't tell him where to go. I told him to take a U turn and we will go via this way which I knew very well. We turned and saw the road closed due to construction, so the driver took me in a short cut road and he stopped and said we will have to walk from here. We walked and came on a hill, from there it was a excellent view on an ocean because south mumbai is a covered by sea. But we had to climb down and it was steep. I couldn't I could fall it was steep. so I asked him we shall go back and take the rick. to get out of the hill we had to climb a wall. the driver could easily and I was far thinking how to do I it. I came closer and saw stairs I climbed and got out. We reached the rick but I remembered that while climbing I left my bag down the wall and had to run back to it, shouted from the top please pass my bag. The dream ended.

Significant Life Events: No Frustrations in any relationship. Have been seeing a sequence of dreams where I am in a excellent place or position everyone but I always move out from there and miss that thing.

Background: Female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had several dreams where I see myself in a very excellent and shining place and i know where I am going, everything is confirmed but yet I don't reach the place and I get distracted or I'm on a diff direction where I'm lost and no conclusion happens in the end.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Since I accepted the Lord and he has been talking to me via dreams.
dreamer56651
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion