A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crossing The Street Dream

Crossing The Street Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crossing The Street Dream

Postby chase on April 21st, 2019, 9:52 pm

Dream I have in 2014 or 2015.

I am in my fathers old house talking to an ex-friend JJC, I stand in the doorway talking to him. Scene changes to front porch where I talk to JJC like he has some lame excuse to keep believing in himself explaining himself so I decide to leave the house and cross the street to #5. I slowly see myself walk from #5 to #7 to #9 and then cross to the middle of the street coming back. I say over and over "is it there yet? no. is it there yet? no is it there yet, no?" until finally something finishes and I cross the rest of the street back to in front of #12 intending to walk all the way down to the end of street in front of #38. I intend to happily go all the way.

Then suddenly out of nowhere by surprise JJC walks past me with totally arrogant look on his face not even looking at me until he gets to opposite side of the street in front of #11. He stands there away from me. I only see his back and have no idea what he is thinking. Then suddenly the invisible hand of God picks him u into the air and tosses him into #9 where he disappears for good.

BIG FLASH (indicate time passed) occurs.

I see myself walking in front of #7 towards #9 and then #11 on opposite side of street. I have shocked look on my face and see myself say "Wow, I can't believe how many people had to die."

I awake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this dream predicts the future with my father who was withholding money from me. JJC is someone who uses me and then has the nerve to think he's better than me to my face after he's used me (or uses me like it doesn't matter and then feels good about himself, or gay about thinking he's married to me and I can't say no to him) as a symbol for my father's behavior towards me with money. JJC wastes my time talking to him in the dream in the house and living room to represent my wasting time talking to my father about getting my money back because he is too vain about holding it and jealous I might like myself more ever again. So I cross the street to #5 because they symbolizes me changing my attitude (5) accepting the need to just go do whatever I need to do with my life to move on with my life. I move past 7 and 9 to represent fixing problems (7) and situation being fixed and overwith ( 9 is ending or overwith).

I cross half way back through the street to symbolize me being halfway ready or almost ready to move out to my own apartment. I keep asking "is it ready yet, no." over and over because I'm not sure yet. Until finally I am ready and go all the way back tot he sidewalk happy for the rest of my life intending to walk all the way down the street.

JJC surprises me with walking past me with totally arrogant look because it represent my shock of my father's impending death with health problems driving my Aunt H to try to steal my inheritance away in hospital at last minute. That's what I see my father turned away talking to other people on other side of the street. A hand of God picks JJC up and tosses him into #9 and JJC disappears. This represents God killing my father as my father dies leaving me everything without question.

The big flash followed by surprised statement about how many people had to die is most likely an inevitable prediction of something very serious with change in my future. No idea what yet. Flashes are usually symbol for time passed. Like FLASH a year later where the dream is language and God says "Ok this part ends but a year later the issue continues." The dream still needs to complete. I have a lot of dreams like this. Years in advance predictions that always perfect and unstoppable because you can't stop God no matter what. Armies can't stop it. God is the boss.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion