A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Weird

Weird

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Weird

Postby dreamer56650 on April 20th, 2019, 10:52 pm

Dream: So I was at school in some kind of performance and I think I was in a band and I was about to perform but then all of the sudden I'm in a lobby where there's a bed and my crush is sitting there with me and we start making conversation. And it's pretty nice he was wearing a red shirt and had red braces which is weird cause he doesnt even wear braces but anyways we were there and we were pretty close like physically but not sexually and then we both started realizing why didn't we talk sooner and then he started to open something and was really happy about it and he was going to give it to me but then he started talking about the future about us

Significant Life Events: How to deal with a girl liking me more than a friend and wondering how to tell her that I dont play for that team

And also one of my friends texted my crush that I liked him and I dont know if he has seen it cause it's going to be weird and awkward if he confronts me about it

Background: I'm 17 I'm a female im a Latina and I currently working at a restaurant

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I really like him but it's weird because I used to like this guy too but like I dont get the same feeling I would get with the other guy like butterfly's in my stomach it's only moments but for a short period of time . And our relationship is we admire each other from afar

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happened last night
dreamer56650
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion