A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Im excited, shes sad

Im excited, shes sad

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Im excited, shes sad

Postby dreamer545 on February 17th, 2013, 1:27 am

Dream: I went to look at a house for rent that I had heard was in my old town. Though I did not recognize this town in my waking life. The house was cute. It was a one story ,off grey paneling and green shutters. Slightly dark green. I was talking to the guy that lived there. He took me inside and showed me around. The inside had many rooms but it was a little messy. The neighborhood was established, had mature trees and was low crime. The leaves were on the ground and were golden-rust colored. The day was chilly in temperature and slightly cloudy as if it had rained earlier but the sun was trying to come out. There was one tree in the front yard with no leaves. The guy showing me around was a little weird but seemed normal at first. My ex and her daughter were sitting in the passenger side of a car that I drove there in. they came with me but never came in, I didnt invite them in and they showed no interest in wanting to go in. they just stared straight ahead the whole time and they were both sad. Meanwhile I was happy about this house and my plan was to move in there alone. They knew that. Im not sure why they were even with me. In my dream she was my ex as well. The car was blue.

Significant Life Events: Breakup of me and my ex. We were suppose to move in together later this yr but we constantly are arguing. She got cold feet about the move like after just being excited about it. I get frustrated over her wishy washyness.

we got into an argument over thoughts she had been holding internally and then went off on me thru texts. Took me by surprise. I broke it off the next day cause I was over it. We havent spoken since.

Frustrated when she would pick fights or not understand me or me her. Frustrated that we both held this relationship from moving forward but relieved that we called it off in a way cuz now no arguing. But we still hvnt spoken in weeks.

Background: Male, 32, Employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: We havent talked in weeks. Im not ready to talk because I want to heal from the ongoing pain we had in this relationship.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: About a week or more ago. Not recurring.
dreamer545
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion