A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - End of world

End of world

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

End of world

Postby dreamer56649 on April 20th, 2019, 5:56 pm

Dream: I always have an end of the world dreams and in this one I was standing on a cliff looking up to the sky it was dark outside and out of nowhere here comes all these little birds I think they're white and then once they hit the ground like a bunch of them pop out of nowhere give birth to more and then I'm like cool and then I'm holding on to a baby that is almost falling off the ditch or this cliff and then out of nowhere here comes a big ball of Fire to the left of me Lands down on the ground and burst into lava and I almost got burnt I felt fear and I felt urgency and I at the same time knew that it it was the end and God was coming.

Significant Life Events: Getting closer to God and finding Gods purpose for my life. Separated from husband abusive don't wanna go to hell.

Background: 33 female native American in treatment

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: It was like my mom my brothers and my sister and the baby I think was my niece and there's a lot of addiction in my family and I feel like I don't want them to go to hell

Relationship Status: I'm married but separated and have a boyfriend now

When And How Often: It occurred last night but I always have end of the world dreams but they are different sometimes it's happy and sometimes it's sad but I feel like I don't have enough time to do what I need to do to make it to heaven
dreamer56649
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion