A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Telephone call to someone else from my voice

Telephone call to someone else from my voice

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Telephone call to someone else from my voice

Postby dreamer56645 on April 19th, 2019, 3:14 pm

Dream: I was sitting with my dad in his car, in the passenger seat.

My dad then received a call from MY VOICE -- sounded exactly like me, except for 'I' sounded garbled and was talking so fast you could barely understand what my voice was saying. (I often dream that I am trying to talk to someone in my dream and can't get the words out because I can't seem to make sounds and/or my mouth won't move in the right way so as to form words properly).

I got really freaked out in my dream and said to my dad over and over 'THAT'S NOT ME'. He didn't seem to hear me. Then, my best friend called and she kept talking, even though I kept telling her as well that the phone call she received from me earlier was NOT FROM ME. She also didn't seem to hear me.

I woke up in terror, and still feel panicky because this dream shook me to a core.

Significant Life Events: Mostly self-development, but also an old flame has resurfaced in my life.

I have been in a lot of physical pain lately as well as a result of sleeping in the wrong position -- when I dreamt this dream, I was sleeping on a new contour pillow to correct my sleep posture.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression, BPD, PTSD

Feelings About People: I am very close with my dad and best friend and tell them mostly everything.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I dreamt this during a nap this afternoon around 2:00pm, so I don't know if it is recurring yet.
dreamer56645
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion