A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Water,food,rescuing

Water,food,rescuing

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Water,food,rescuing

Postby dreamer56644 on April 19th, 2019, 7:05 am

Dream: I was leaving the grocery store with a friend and Sean Hayes. Sean Hayes was driving & I was in the passenger seat. As we are driving down the road it becomes a flooded road. My youngest son passed us driving a flat bed truck. Then I am in waist deep water and I see a little girl who is drowning and I reach out and take her hand. I help her out of the water and her father takes her from me. My son is there at this point helping me get out of the water when we hear the woman in the car I was riding in singing. My son started going to get her from the car & then I wake up.

Significant Life Events: Death of a friend, getting my car to the body shop for repairs, only getting to go to the viewing because of an appointment with my Pastor, my 19 year old grandson moving to a new town. Worried that he will have everything he needs.

Background: White female 67 years old
Homemaker

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My youngest son. I love him, it's a great relationship.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Early morning. It was 5:30 a.m. when I woke from this dream.
dreamer56644
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion