A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ex partner being rejected

Ex partner being rejected

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Ex partner being rejected

Postby dreamer56628 on April 13th, 2019, 11:53 pm

Dream: I dreamed that my ex posted a status on social media about his rejection from a girl. I forgot her name but he was quite upset about and I don’t know how to react to his rejection he had.

His post or status was in blue or purple and the words were big. I felt like his status or post was to show us and express how pitiful his rejection was. Some friends commented on his status saying that who ever rejected him they’re petty and it’s okay. To me I felt like he posted that status on purpose so I can I see and for him to also see how I will react to it .
In my dreams I didn’t know who I should feel or react to it once he posted his status.

Significant Life Events: Wondering how my ex partner is doing or what does he do with his life now?

I fear that he won’t come back to reunite with me after all the unfinished business we had awhile back.

Background: I’m 17 years old , I’m a girl , I’m an hmong and I work as a PCA for my grandparents.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I don’t know

Feelings About People: My current relationship with his person is silent? unanswered because we both have unfinished businesses.

Relationship Status: I’m single

When And How Often: Perhaps a week ago
dreamer56628
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion