A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - World Leaders Silencing Me

World Leaders Silencing Me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

World Leaders Silencing Me

Postby chase on April 13th, 2019, 6:44 pm

I dreamed multiple dreams of federal orders to silence me from world leaders, famous people, and police. They want me to never call myself the Son Of God because I might start world war 3. Venezuela is arrogant about liking control playing other countries off USA. Canada needs me to be silent for a while, not forever (not sure about calling my Son Of God though). May is not letting me think it's easy to brush off fake threat without talking or something else. Putin says I just need a break and walks away. USA wants me to never sell out and let 2 waiting periods finish up to prove something. Famous people, too. Royalty girls laugh at me at first with famous people. Others ignore me at first. Queen eventually wants to meet me, but not a first.

The foolish leaders or powerful people don't believe "She Shows Up" and face all my conditions met one by one perfectly trying to laugh they can stop me. Doesn't work. They lie with "he never got us back" to try to anger me in public thinking I'll defy federal orders to go to jail too jealous. Doesn't work.

Future dreams of dictators calling me a terrorist because I won't give them money until they stop being a dictatorship. They are arrogant about appearances. A famous wife on a US Military cruiser in the ocean wearing a US army cap holding my child.

Toronto is jealous I don't have to look back for years. The Castles never stop complaining (Except Kelly she moves on with life.)

All in my dreams and visions.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion