A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Money and clothe

Money and clothe

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Money and clothe

Postby dreamer56617 on April 9th, 2019, 11:57 am

Dream: First I see my self in my house with my aunt she helping me my clothes that is washed my clothes seems not drying out but the smell is very good I arguing with my aunt she said go with the bag that I has for the clothes give it back to the person that I borrow and u will get the clothes home and I said I Sat the clothes first and give him to.
After I left the house I am with my best friend 3 of them we are walking through the bar and I get alot of money from the ground and my friend see me when I pick up the money but they didn't see the money in the ground I show them but they didn't see it I put some of the money in my pocket I had some of it in my hand with plastic bags after a while the man who lost the money comes and ask me if I get his money I give to him and I hide some of the money with my left hand and I give him my right hand money. But he saw the money that I kept in my hand when he aks me I show him but he saw how much and give it back to me and left.

Significant Life Events: Most of the time I think about two girls the first one is I love her but she didn't want me the second one is she looks like she want relation with me.

I have experiance with fear. I fear about the one that I love is watching her with another guy.

Background: My name is wondmagegn I am 30 and male,Ethiopian also I have a job in government building and I work aldo privately.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love them all and the current relation with the are excellent.

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: Yesterday.
dreamer56617
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion