A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The presence of Jesus Christ with the image of fire while i

The presence of Jesus Christ with the image of fire while i

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The presence of Jesus Christ with the image of fire while i

Postby dreamer56583 on March 19th, 2019, 12:07 am

Dream: When Our Lord Our God Jesus Christ holds my two hands with the form of fire, it was not hot and a little cool wind that i felt like he was given me something deep into my heart, mind, my whole body and soul. I remember Jesus Christ in the color pure white and the fire of color red and yellow.

Significant Life Events: By the time of my dream around past 02:00am early morning, i was holding a holy cross in a very dark place. Then i saw a very bright light and i was walking towards into the light i noticed that it was a light of fire so bright. Then, as i did focus into the fire i saw Our Lord Our God Jesus Christ and he hold my two hands with the fire. No, i am not scared. But i felt of what does it mean so quickly turn awake and i did the sign of the Holy Cross. Then i look into the time of the clock and it was 02:11 am early morning of March 18th, 2019/Monday.

Background: 57 years old, male, asian, and, newly employed with the JC Penney.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: I felt the true love of Our Lord Our God Jesus Christ and i was thinking about my beloved Father who passed away three years and two months ago. And I was also thinking about Mosses after i dreamed around 02:23am.

Relationship Status: I am single.

When And How Often: Yesterday early morning at 02:00am/Monday/March 18th, 2019.
dreamer56583
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion