A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - black long thick hair grew from belly button

black long thick hair grew from belly button

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

black long thick hair grew from belly button

Postby dreamer56582 on March 18th, 2019, 10:14 pm

Dream: I look down and saw my belly button with thick long hair protruding from the belly button. I thought it was strange to grow there.

hair color was black. I do not remember any people being around me. just my self alone. I did not try to cut the hair from my belly button because I wroke up right after the dream. i did not have any strong feelings. not sure i was in the shower in the dream.

Significant Life Events: when will my husband come home from prison? waiting for God to set him free and vindicated him. also my finances. and yes i do get frustrations concerning my husband and finances and what and where my life is going?

Background: hi, I women of age 64 and I am Hispanic and I work part-time at Costco giving out samples.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do sometimes have sadness but not all the time. I am more grieve about a personal situation in my life.

Feelings About People: no people in my dream . just me only looking at my belly button with hair that grew out from the belly button.

Relationship Status: yes i am married 41 years.

When And How Often: during the early morning hours and it happened last night on Monday 18, 2019. not sure if I had the same dream again 2 times.???
dreamer56582
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion