A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Out of Body experience

Out of Body experience

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Out of Body experience

Postby dreamer56579 on March 16th, 2019, 9:04 pm

Dream: I remember it like it was yesterday.
I found myself in a house, sepia in color, partially furnished with some open boxes nearby. There was a stair case with a wood baluster rail. I was standing by the sofa facing the large bay window with diagonal slats in a diamond pattern and to the right a barn style two part door with the upper half opened. As I looked out the window a huge grey owl some six feet in height appeared at the left of the large bay window with its wings extended and the tips barely flapping and drifting sideways to the right and stopping at the door. The bottom of the door opened and without taking a step I drifted forward onto the front porch which was grey and weathered. Once on the porch both the owl and I drifted side by side back to the left of the porch and I noticed features of the town resembled an old deserted western town with a dusty road and tumble weeds. As we reached the end of the covered porch we both ascended in flight until we were far in space above the earth. I turned and saw the whole earth and the owl left me. As I turned my eyes from the earth I saw a giant foot in a brown strapped sandal and the bottom of a white robe. As I floated upward I noticed a gold colored rope along the side of the robe and tied around a waist. I continued upward to find myself face to face with a man with a long white beard and long white hair. His face was tanned like brass. He had a stern look on his face but I couldn't see his eyes. As I looked at him I saw his right arm come up in a long loose sleeve with his hand in a point gesture. I turned to see that he was pointing at the earth and as soon as I looked I was back in my house, by the sofa, looking at the window. I noticed the door was closed and before I could consider what had just happened the door burst open and a strong wind filled the house lifting me up and spinning me around the living room in a counter clockwise circle until I grabbed the hand rail of the stair case and hanging on trying to breath and calling out to Christ. then I woke up gasping for breath.

Significant Life Events: this dream was nearly 20 years ago and still peaks my curiosity when I think about it.

Nothing out of the normality called life.

Background: 56, male, Caucasian, construction worker.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: uncertainty on both occasions.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 20 + years ago, only happened once.
dreamer56579
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion