A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream about receiving clean panties from someone and giving

Dream about receiving clean panties from someone and giving

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream about receiving clean panties from someone and giving

Postby dreamer56575 on March 15th, 2019, 9:29 am

Dream: I dreamt that I was with my elder sister and another lady who was planning to obtain supernatural powers to solve problems.

Being a Christian, I advised her that Christ is the only way and that she should not visit herbalists. She got upset and said I was accusing her of witchcraft. Suddenly, her eyes became white in anger, as if she was using it to monitor me. I told her to calm down and I realised I had clean new panties.

I gave her two white ones and I pink. I gave my elder sister two white ones, and I took two white ones. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, we opened it and it was a man at the door. The man looked like former president Obama,then I woke up.

Prior to this dream, I had a dream that an elderly woman gave me new panties.

Not long after this dream, I fell out with my spiritual dad. Actually, I use to be on a prayer altar, but my dad blocked me on whatsapp in February. I had a dream I was pushed by some people on the prayer altar and got injured, and it came to pass, cos my spiritual dad removed me from the altar, he expelled me on March 4, after blocking me in February. I have apologized several times but he has refused to forgive me. I disrespected him, told him I hated him, cos he hurt me,he verbally abused me, I got emotional and reacted, and I guess he's hurting too. I am just sad about losing the people I love. I have decided to forgive everyone and move on. I pray they forgive me too.

Significant Life Events: Reconciliation with family members.

Having serious relationship issues, so yes.

Background: Female,40years,black,lawywer

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental issues, sometimes feel depressed

Feelings About People: Trying to reconcile with my sisters. I am from a broken home. Was raised by my mum. We were all very close until two years ago when we fell out. In the two years, I joined a prayer altar on whatsapp. Became very close to the administrator who I took like my father. I recently fell out with him too. He blocked me on whatsapp and also removed me from the prayer altar. I'm sad and hurt.

Relationship Status: I'm married with two children.

When And How Often: I'm married with two children. This is the second time I'm having this dream. Beginning of the year, I had constant dreams about falling (3 or 4 times). All my relationships are broken and I'm scared of my marriage breaking too, cos I realised my husband is interested in a colleague at work. I'm praying for restoration of all I have lost. Thank you.
dreamer56575
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion