A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being thrown.

Being thrown.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being thrown.

Postby dreamer56569 on March 13th, 2019, 5:01 am

Dream: So it started off me and 3 family members had gone somewhere. The one family member had been on a course for reiki and me and the others just had a day out while she had her course. We were walking through and underground tunnel I'm assuming but the end came to a building.. A small house. Lots of graffiti but I didn't get any of the details. Lots of red, blue and green writing I think. I had gone first just to make sure it was safe as I think my family member was pregnant.. I walk thru the building and come back to the pregnant family member just coming out of the tunnel and I get lifted up into the air and thrown into the wall behind her. I know it's spirit picking me up but then I wake up... It's not the first time I've dreamt about being picked up by spsirt and being thrown around the room. But this is the first time for the background I had today.

Significant Life Events: All sorts of stuff

Background: I am 29, female, disabled and white

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have anxiety and is prone to depression but is not depressed at this moment in time

Feelings About People: I'm very protective of them all. I love them dearly and the pregnant one has just experienced a miscarriage.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This morning, the being picked up and thrown is reoccurring but the background story is always different.
dreamer56569
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion