A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Journey back home

Journey back home

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Journey back home

Postby dreamer56568 on March 12th, 2019, 3:31 pm

Dream: I was travelling back home with a group of people, on the way i met the traditinal doctor's son(i have always LIKED his grand son who is 34 years old and i think he likes me back in real life). We chatted,fun and loughed alot, when we were leaving,he hugged me tightly and a long one,we didn't want to let go off each other.so we continued with our journey. we reached the next bus stop and there everyone decided to find something to eat but i found myself,i had climbed a wooden ladder near a public garage where i was eating rice and beans while standing on top, and there was someone trying to shake my ladder vigorously so that i could fall(we were 3 of us up on different wooded ladders), i kept on pleading with her to stop but she didn't.finally it started raining and i was the first one to climbed down and back to the van.i sat behind the driver's sit. When the driver came back he looked back tapped on my kmew to get my attention and gave me soda bottle tops &told me to go and sit at the back and dispose them wisely since it was illegal to have them in the van.but it was fully occupied at the back so i just had to sit behind the driver and figure out how i would do it. So before figuring out i woke up

Significant Life Events: I have been thinking on how i will grow my business. I have been under soo many witcraft attacks me and my family but now after consulting for help from native/ traditional doctors i have decided to follow christ and ask God for help always. But my family still seek for assistance from traditional doctors.
My boyfriend whom we were to get married was pushed away from me through witchcraft by my friend who was jealous of my life progress and even threatened my health by sending sickness spell but the traditional doctor did what they normally do to get rid of it

Background: I just tutned 24years old on 3rd march. I am a female african from kenya currently self employed working with my sister as beautician

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not under depression any more. I was under soo much stress like 3 years ago

Feelings About People: Ii like the traditional doctor's grand son but we cant date cause of his background but i like like him and i feel when i am with him he also like love to have me. I only know the rest

Relationship Status: Am dating but i feel like am single since i havnt talked to my bf for a month and a half

When And How Often: I occurred last night and no i do dream am travelling alot but this journey was a new one in my dreams
dreamer56568
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion