A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I Dreamt my mother had died yet she’s very much alive

I Dreamt my mother had died yet she’s very much alive

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I Dreamt my mother had died yet she’s very much alive

Postby dreamer56560 on March 6th, 2019, 11:13 pm

Dream: My dream was two fold. I dreamt I’d received a call from home and it wasn’t clear what about but I saw myself waking my sisters but I did not tell them what about. Then I dreamt about the funeral ceremony and the fact that I had not cried at all and had not told any of my friends about the death. So I decided to tell them few days to the burial. I woke up and when I went back to sleep I dreamt again that I had not seen my mother in the coffin, so I went and opened the coffin and I saw her lying there but beside her was a newborn baby which was alive, kicking it’s legs and twitching it’s eyes. The baby was a beautiful sight. And my mom just lay there. I then closed the coffin fast and woke up.

During this dream I did not have any sad emotions and I even was wondering why I didn’t cry at all. In the dream I shared with someone who’d come for the funeral about it telling them that it’s funny I’ve not cried since her passing away.

Significant Life Events: Financial change. Stop overspending. Find ways to invest and save for school,, land and car.

No, I am not in a relationship and I don’t have any fears in that regard. My fear is I might waste away my time if I don’t get my finances right.

Background: I am turning 29 on 18-3-2019. I’m a firstborn of five girls. Female. Living in Nairobi Kenya. Partially employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: It’s my mom. In the dream I was emotionless. I wondered in the dream why I was not sad. My relationship with my mom is very good. She loves me. She’s proud of me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This is the second time. The first time was sometimes in September/October last year
dreamer56560
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion