A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Previous old home

Previous old home

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Previous old home

Postby dreamer56559 on March 5th, 2019, 3:16 pm

Dream: I have been dreaming in our old house before i lost my dad almost everynight, but the dream that raised my thoughts was this;- i was in the from of the our previous old house getting soil trying to spread it all over the front of the house to balance the ground but after filling everypart and it was time to sprinkle water, the soil kept on sinking, so i kept on adding soil but it sinks severally. The soil was kinda brown-red in colour. Towards the end of my dream there was thick dark cloud under the sky like there was going to rain heavily, but i kept on adsing soil and when i sprinkled water in my blue basin the water kept on sinking it the ground. I was fetching water from our outside washroom. It never rained. Ther is a family friend of ours who came to pick his jacket from the next house (normally he doesnt live there, he doesnt even know that house exists) as he was wearing he looked at me and shook his head left to right as he pitied me but ddnt say a word. I woke up before it rained and before finishing with the soil work as it kept on sinking

Significant Life Events: I have been going through hard time dealing with a friend who is trying to bewitch me of witch a close family friend is also doing the same activity. I was brought up in a christian family until my dad was late when we all backslided as a family due to witchcraft activities which has affected my relationship too since my frienemies' bewitched my boyfriend

Background: I am 24years old African lady currently working at my sister's shop as an upcoming make up artist

Mental Illness Or Depression: I was once under depression but it wasn't soo serious

Location: I am a kenyan born and raised in uasin gishu county part of kenya

Feelings About People: The guy who pitied me is a son of a witchdoctor who was helping in treating me from the witchcraft sent by my friends and aunt. We are always in good terms as far as i know he likes me and helps me aloot even when i was sick in their home

Relationship Status: Am dating but i feel like am single since i havnt talked to my bf for a month and a half

When And How Often: I am dating but my bf has been bewitched sometimes he is soo sweet sometimes he just goes silent and this is the longest time he has been silent. He lives in france but he doesnt know he is bewitched to stay away from me.

And yes i keep dreaming in our previous house but doing diffent things evertime. We lived there up to 2008
dreamer56559
Dream Lover

Re: Previous old home

Postby chase on March 5th, 2019, 11:35 pm

Whatever this dream is about it's about something never being good enough (soil is repeatedly sinking needing more dirt). I wonder if you also have issues caring too much what other people think (man who pities you for fixing soil).

I wonder if the dream is a message that you need to stop allowing yourself to believe that the witchcraft is affecting your life as much as you think it is? A weapon against the belief in witchcraft may be to accept that something you fret about never matters too much. Perhaps, like some things not exactly the way you want them for a little while to prove to yourself that you can live fine without them or that people don't really care about something you fret about as much as you think they do.

What exactly is the witchcraft doing to you?

dreamer56559 wrote:Dream: I have been dreaming in our old house before i lost my dad almost everynight, but the dream that raised my thoughts was this;- i was in the from of the our previous old house getting soil trying to spread it all over the front of the house to balance the ground but after filling everypart and it was time to sprinkle water, the soil kept on sinking, so i kept on adding soil but it sinks severally. The soil was kinda brown-red in colour. Towards the end of my dream there was thick dark cloud under the sky like there was going to rain heavily, but i kept on adsing soil and when i sprinkled water in my blue basin the water kept on sinking it the ground. I was fetching water from our outside washroom. It never rained. Ther is a family friend of ours who came to pick his jacket from the next house (normally he doesnt live there, he doesnt even know that house exists) as he was wearing he looked at me and shook his head left to right as he pitied me but ddnt say a word. I woke up before it rained and before finishing with the soil work as it kept on sinking

Significant Life Events: I have been going through hard time dealing with a friend who is trying to bewitch me of witch a close family friend is also doing the same activity. I was brought up in a christian family until my dad was late when we all backslided as a family due to witchcraft activities which has affected my relationship too since my frienemies' bewitched my boyfriend

Background: I am 24years old African lady currently working at my sister's shop as an upcoming make up artist

Mental Illness Or Depression: I was once under depression but it wasn't soo serious

Location: I am a kenyan born and raised in uasin gishu county part of kenya

Feelings About People: The guy who pitied me is a son of a witchdoctor who was helping in treating me from the witchcraft sent by my friends and aunt. We are always in good terms as far as i know he likes me and helps me aloot even when i was sick in their home

Relationship Status: Am dating but i feel like am single since i havnt talked to my bf for a month and a half

When And How Often: I am dating but my bf has been bewitched sometimes he is soo sweet sometimes he just goes silent and this is the longest time he has been silent. He lives in france but he doesnt know he is bewitched to stay away from me.

And yes i keep dreaming in our previous house but doing diffent things evertime. We lived there up to 2008
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion