A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Mother giving birth

Mother giving birth

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Mother giving birth

Postby yoda777 on March 5th, 2019, 9:16 am

Hello!

I had a dream last night which got me really intrigued! I find analyzing dreams really insightful to understand what we are experiencing in our waking lives so I am looking for some help to decode this one!

Background info to help to understand the dream: I am currently 4 months pregnant with my first baby, I am 28 years old in a long term relationship (+10 years). My mom is 50 years old. We have a great relationship and are always there for each other.

Dream : I dreamt that my mother was giving birth to a child. At first, I had a weird reaction because we didn't know my mother was pregnant and she is kind old to have a baby (I am the one being pregnant). Also, I was confused initially because I thought she had given birth to the baby I am carrying. I was saying to myself "Why she gave birth? I am the one supposed to be giving birth". It was happening in the same place I plan to give birth (a birthing center with midwives focusing on natural birth, no drugs or unneeded interventions.). At the end of the dream, I kinda accepted that the baby wasn't mine and we were wondering who was the dad.

That's pretty much it. I can't really remember more about the dream.

What do you think it could mean?
yoda777
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion