A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Catching Fireflies

Catching Fireflies

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Catching Fireflies

Postby dreamer56557 on March 5th, 2019, 5:48 am

Dream: I was walking in the forest at night. There was so much green, the grass and trees. Fireflies lit up the evening as I walked, so I decided to catch some. I was heading in the same direction; forward. On my path, I reached out and scooped up about 3 fireflies, but when I opened my hand, there was also a small bird there. It ate a few of the fireflies and sat there chirping happily. When I looked up, I realized my path turned into a bridge, and it was now daytime. I found myself in a snowy mountain region somewhere in Asia. The wooden bridge had been carved with decorative etchings of dragons and symbols in what I assumed was Chinese. When I looked back down the bird was still resting in the palm of my hand. He cocked his head to the side, nodded in gratitude that I’d carried him all this way and then flew off. At that moment I looked around and realized an elderly Asian woman was watching me on my journey. She nodded to me and gave me a blessing. And I continued on my way. In the next instant I was still on the bridge but the markings were gone and I was surrounded by sand dunes in the desert. Everything was tan and yellow and there was light colored sand everywhere. That was when I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Going home to my wife. Our relationship is wonderful.

Background: Male, 22, African American-Caucasian mix, Military

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I’ve never seen the Asian lady before, but she seemed familiar and kindhearted.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: I had this dream on March 1st, 2019. I’ve had snapshots of parts of the dream for the past few days and it’s always on my mind since I initially had it.
dreamer56557
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion