A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Relationship

Relationship

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Relationship

Postby dreamer56555 on March 2nd, 2019, 10:53 am

Dream: My dream started in a blue gray and burgundy tent on the phone was a girl named Cynthia telling me her son was better. The dream then transitions to being by a pool I Hotel where's my friend Brandon who I live with and I'm currently talking to. the hotel is vagunal most unimportant the only thing that felt important was the water we were both very drawn to it he was halfway under the water and I was holding on to the bottom the water was clear but kind of murky it was a pool probably about 20 feet deep. He was holding onto a ladder in the wall on the side are you liked about a foot above me and I was holding on to a vent in the bottom of the pool I sunk easily and he had to make an effort to come to the bottom we then had sex in the bottom of the pool feeling were deep and very intense. When we were coming out of the pool we turned into like a penguin fan-shaped machine once we submerged from the water we were human being shaped machines walking into a sunset on the beach and I felt comforted.

Significant Life Events: If me and my friend should continue seeking a relationship together if I'm making a mistake right now if I'm picking a man over my daughter again.
My fears are I'll put myself all into him and not my daughter and lose her forever. I fear I'm letting go of a family and that my ex could change and not beat me or yell at me again would he kill me in front of my daughtee

Background: My name is Sara I'm 21 I'm a female I'm white and I'm currently unemployed I weigh 223 I'm 5'6 have brown hair brown eyes lots of freckles 10 tattoos

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I have bipolar

Feelings About People: I have been in what I feel like is love but also conflicting feelings and lots of emotions with and for Brandon Cynthia is the mother of his child and I think he is in love with her she has also been my friend for many years and the reason I feel there has been so much conflict in my emotions as the years I've been in what feels like love with him and been there for him they were in a relationship. My current relationship with Cynthia is pain and shade...

Relationship Status: I am unsure of my current relationship status as I am coming out of an abusive relationship with the father of my child and talking to Brandon having sex with both and Brandon is talking to the mother of his child .

When And How Often: Last night and no but it's getting more clear as the day goes and this has happened once with a dream about Brandon when we were no longer in contact before he came back into my life.
dreamer56555
Dream Lover

Re: Relationship

Postby chase on March 3rd, 2019, 10:52 pm

My first observation is the dream is pointing to you having 2 sexual relationships at the same time. The color burgundy at the beginning hints of the potential for a situation to get dangerous. And then you have sex with one of the guys in a pool. Is there some concern with one or both guys finding out about the other guy? Something you might want to deal with by making a choice to be with one?

Second observation. The ending has you and this guy as human shaped machines when you get out of the water walking towards the sunset. Do you feel that the relationship is "mechanical", unemotional, or impersonal with one guy? Does the relationship feel more like it has to work out or keep going more than being intimate? I'll give you a similar dream example (not exactly the same) where a woman was sitting on a bed with a guy she was having a sexual relationship with. In waking life she felt he was a bit "robot like" due to the social aspect of their relationship lacking. Anything similar in your relationship?

dreamer56555 wrote:Dream: My dream started in a blue gray and burgundy tent on the phone was a girl named Cynthia telling me her son was better. The dream then transitions to being by a pool I Hotel where's my friend Brandon who I live with and I'm currently talking to. the hotel is vagunal most unimportant the only thing that felt important was the water we were both very drawn to it he was halfway under the water and I was holding on to the bottom the water was clear but kind of murky it was a pool probably about 20 feet deep. He was holding onto a ladder in the wall on the side are you liked about a foot above me and I was holding on to a vent in the bottom of the pool I sunk easily and he had to make an effort to come to the bottom we then had sex in the bottom of the pool feeling were deep and very intense. When we were coming out of the pool we turned into like a penguin fan-shaped machine once we submerged from the water we were human being shaped machines walking into a sunset on the beach and I felt comforted.

Significant Life Events: If me and my friend should continue seeking a relationship together if I'm making a mistake right now if I'm picking a man over my daughter again.
My fears are I'll put myself all into him and not my daughter and lose her forever. I fear I'm letting go of a family and that my ex could change and not beat me or yell at me again would he kill me in front of my daughtee

Background: My name is Sara I'm 21 I'm a female I'm white and I'm currently unemployed I weigh 223 I'm 5'6 have brown hair brown eyes lots of freckles 10 tattoos

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I have bipolar

Feelings About People: I have been in what I feel like is love but also conflicting feelings and lots of emotions with and for Brandon Cynthia is the mother of his child and I think he is in love with her she has also been my friend for many years and the reason I feel there has been so much conflict in my emotions as the years I've been in what feels like love with him and been there for him they were in a relationship. My current relationship with Cynthia is pain and shade...

Relationship Status: I am unsure of my current relationship status as I am coming out of an abusive relationship with the father of my child and talking to Brandon having sex with both and Brandon is talking to the mother of his child .

When And How Often: Last night and no but it's getting more clear as the day goes and this has happened once with a dream about Brandon when we were no longer in contact before he came back into my life.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion