A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - White room, white counter, 3 balloons. Red, blue, black with

White room, white counter, 3 balloons. Red, blue, black with

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

White room, white counter, 3 balloons. Red, blue, black with

Postby dreamer56553 on March 1st, 2019, 9:10 am

Dream: I was in a white room purchasing balloons for a graduation. Not sure whose. The black one was the bigger balloon. It had writing on it although I don’t know what it was. The other two balloons were smaller. One red and one blue. I was focused on the other person holding the black balloon no letting it go or it popping. The red and blue balloons were also being held. I don’t remember who the other people in the room were.

Significant Life Events: Just lost my brother in law to heart failure. He was 48. My husbands twin brother.
There was some volitile issues about 3 years ago between myself and his brother. God brought me out of a dark place with experiencing PTSD with him. I got to a place of forgiveness for both him and myself. Was working towards being at a family function with him again and my anxiety not taking over. Next step was allowing him back over at our house. We never got there. No fears. Peace because I know he was at peace and was in relationship with Jesus these past few months. But I also had relief because he would stil cause pain and frustration. He had some mental health issues then a traumatic brain injury. He was beaten into a coma almost 20 years ago. Came out of it 6 months later. He was a big personality and fun but also would cause a lot or pain and strife. He would explode at any given moment and caused fear.

Background: 49 years old. Female. White. Self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don’t know the other people who were in the dream. But my husband and I were talking the night before the dream about his sister and how unhealthy she is physically and emotionally. She has tremendous fear that dictates her decision making. She has cared for my brother in laws daughter for the past three years and now he is gone. He was not able to care for her himself.

Relationship Status: Married.

When And How Often: Only once. And a week after his death and a day after our talk about my husbands sister.
dreamer56553
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion