A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Soulmate

Soulmate

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Soulmate

Postby dreamer56552 on March 1st, 2019, 6:21 am

Dream: The same, who happens to my ex-colleague, I visited office and I sat in front of him. After talking for a minute. I said okay bye see you. He said 'Don't go, Stay' I said and we spoke for sometime. I was happy and he was double happy.

Significant Life Events: Well, I am pretty intuitive and I get most of what is going to happen in my dreams. 28th Feb, I asked if a man I am interested, if he is interested too. If he is the one. Somewhere between all these I cut off all contact with him. I was concerned and asked God to show me if he is the one

Background: Female, 39yrs old, currently unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I adore him like crazy, we have feelings for each other but we don't talk.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Just once
dreamer56552
Dream Lover

Re: Soulmate

Postby chase on March 3rd, 2019, 11:36 pm

At the end of the dream you are happy, but the guy is double happy. Does that reveal your true feelings about this guy that he likes you more than you like him? Deep down? Is he"double happy" to date you, but you are less enthusiastic? Perhaps that is your answer from God with the dream. If he likes you more than you like him, then perhaps it's best to find someone else not frustrate yourself with questioning it? Or are you too concerned with seeing problems or making things difficult for yourself with him that you cut him off?

dreamer56552 wrote:Dream: The same, who happens to my ex-colleague, I visited office and I sat in front of him. After talking for a minute. I said okay bye see you. He said 'Don't go, Stay' I said and we spoke for sometime. I was happy and he was double happy.

Significant Life Events: Well, I am pretty intuitive and I get most of what is going to happen in my dreams. 28th Feb, I asked if a man I am interested, if he is interested too. If he is the one. Somewhere between all these I cut off all contact with him. I was concerned and asked God to show me if he is the one

Background: Female, 39yrs old, currently unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I adore him like crazy, we have feelings for each other but we don't talk.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Just once
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion