A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - EVIL

EVIL

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

EVIL

Postby dreamer56550 on February 27th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Dream: In my dream I was laying in bed and could not speak. I looked up and there was a dark figure hovering over my bed and I screamed but nothing came out, I looked under my bed and there were more dark figures and I was not able to move from my bed like I could move on my bed but not from it. I screamed to the top of my lungs for my mother and nothing came out. Somehow I was able to get up and run down the stairs and I saw my mom, I was screaming and crying telling her what was going on and she had her back turned toward me, then I saw her holding a child’s hand. I looked at her and was confused but still terrified. She turned around and her eyes and mouth were bleeding black. I screamed and screamed, “WHERE IS MY MOTHER!?” The demon said, “Now Shelby, you don’t need to scream, you’ll upset your little sister”. I was crying and very confused. My real mom came in and I said, “Mom help!!” She looked at the demon and she ran off with the child that is supposedly my little sister. Then I woke up.
What confused me the most is my mother was pregnant and lost the baby a year-three years before.

Significant Life Events: My boyfriend.

I was probably fighting with my boyfriend or on a break.

Background: Age: 18
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Employment: College Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes.

West Virginia
Huntington

Feelings About People: Mother - I love my mom and I would never think of her as a bad/evil person.

Relationship Status: I was dating someone at the time.

When And How Often: This dream was a few years ago and it has not happened anymore.
dreamer56550
Dream Lover

Re: EVIL

Postby chase on February 28th, 2019, 2:20 am

Since this is an older dream it might be difficult to find out exactly what it means.

Being on a bed represents you choosing to keep a situation the way it is. You've "made your bed and now you lay in it" situation, You aren't changing and don't think you need to. In your case you are in bed with dark figures with some screaming that doesn't come out. This shows you keeping a situation the as it is while also dealing with a situation where you either can't get the nerve to say express your concerns outloud (words won't come out when you want) or people don't even care about your concerns like it's a small deal. Dark figure is your feelings that something could be dangerous.

Dream shows your concerns are not being dealt with or addressed. Something might have upset you and nothing was being done to address the problem by you or anyone else.

Jealousy that something isn't happening when it's scary or unpleasant? Demon symbolism supports this. Demons reflect feelings about something in your life that you feel cares about tormenting your making your life unpleasant.

dreamer56550 wrote:Dream: In my dream I was laying in bed and could not speak. I looked up and there was a dark figure hovering over my bed and I screamed but nothing came out, I looked under my bed and there were more dark figures and I was not able to move from my bed like I could move on my bed but not from it. I screamed to the top of my lungs for my mother and nothing came out. Somehow I was able to get up and run down the stairs and I saw my mom, I was screaming and crying telling her what was going on and she had her back turned toward me, then I saw her holding a child’s hand. I looked at her and was confused but still terrified. She turned around and her eyes and mouth were bleeding black. I screamed and screamed, “WHERE IS MY MOTHER!?” The demon said, “Now Shelby, you don’t need to scream, you’ll upset your little sister”. I was crying and very confused. My real mom came in and I said, “Mom help!!” She looked at the demon and she ran off with the child that is supposedly my little sister. Then I woke up.
What confused me the most is my mother was pregnant and lost the baby a year-three years before.

Significant Life Events: My boyfriend.

I was probably fighting with my boyfriend or on a break.

Background: Age: 18
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Employment: College Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes.

West Virginia
Huntington

Feelings About People: Mother - I love my mom and I would never think of her as a bad/evil person.

Relationship Status: I was dating someone at the time.

When And How Often: This dream was a few years ago and it has not happened anymore.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion