A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snakes & Oppusum

Snakes & Oppusum

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snakes & Oppusum

Postby dreamer56545 on February 22nd, 2019, 8:23 am

Dream: In my dream; In front of me was a peaceful relaxing body of water with stone all around.I was standing on stone steps taking in the beauty. To my left there were two snakes coiled around a wrought iron stair rail.I remember looking at them and not feeling scared only curious. A boy came to me and asked if I'd like to jump in and swim. I took his hand asking him if he noticed the snakes, He said yes not to worry about them. I started to feel anxious about my surroundings, I noticed a child to my right preparing to jump into the water. I looked into the water to see a snake giving birth while another snake was swimming up ahead with a oppusum. They looked intertwined. I woke up feeling panicked.

Significant Life Events: I'm currently dealing with the loss of my father who died in September 2018. Collecting unemployment benefits December 2018; which I've never experienced until recently. Engaged to be married to a man whom is dealing with his own troubles, we live separately. I'm pressured frequently to move in with him.

Background: I'm a female turning 43 in a few months.
I work in healthcare. I have Native American and Irish roots.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I believe the child to my right preparing to jump into the water was mine.
I remember feeling deep concern.I was divided and the young man was to my left holding my hand and the child was to my far right out of my reach.

Relationship Status: Engaged to be married.

When And How Often: Two nights ago.
dreamer56545
Dream Lover

Re: Snakes & Oppusum

Postby chase on February 26th, 2019, 8:26 pm

Dream snakes and opossums are probably just symbols for your feelings about your boyfriends problems as you debate moving in. Snakes are symbols for corruption and opposums are animals that aware of themselves looking like scumbags or noticing they are doing something wrong. Is that how you feel about your boyfriends problems.

You wake up panicked, that is very indicated of your honest feelings of worry or concern about an issue. Do you fear or have concerns about finances or something else related to moving in with your boyfriend?

See in the dream how you are not scared at first, but then you wake up in fear? Are you in a mental state where you don't mind thinking about moving in with your boyfriend, but fear actually going ahead with it? once it's serious Or that similar thinking to another problem? Dream might also be intuitive about the future where you are currently setting yourself up for worries or stress by not being totally honest about your feelings about your boyfriend moving in.

dreamer56545 wrote:Dream: In my dream; In front of me was a peaceful relaxing body of water with stone all around.I was standing on stone steps taking in the beauty. To my left there were two snakes coiled around a wrought iron stair rail.I remember looking at them and not feeling scared only curious. A boy came to me and asked if I'd like to jump in and swim. I took his hand asking him if he noticed the snakes, He said yes not to worry about them. I started to feel anxious about my surroundings, I noticed a child to my right preparing to jump into the water. I looked into the water to see a snake giving birth while another snake was swimming up ahead with a oppusum. They looked intertwined. I woke up feeling panicked.

Significant Life Events: I'm currently dealing with the loss of my father who died in September 2018. Collecting unemployment benefits December 2018; which I've never experienced until recently. Engaged to be married to a man whom is dealing with his own troubles, we live separately. I'm pressured frequently to move in with him.

Background: I'm a female turning 43 in a few months.
I work in healthcare. I have Native American and Irish roots.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I believe the child to my right preparing to jump into the water was mine.
I remember feeling deep concern.I was divided and the young man was to my left holding my hand and the child was to my far right out of my reach.

Relationship Status: Engaged to be married.

When And How Often: Two nights ago.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion