A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - sirens

sirens

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

sirens

Postby dreamer56544 on February 22nd, 2019, 8:03 am

Dream: I was in a stairway going up, it was concrete with slivers of windows over looking a university environment but most of the people I saw were asian. I was trying to hide because someone accused me of doing something I did not do however I don't know if I was ever told of what it was that I was supposed to have done. a big guy came to the top of the staircase and sat down he was white wearing a red jacket. I sat down next to him and he blocked the path so others could not see me. he smiled at me and kept me hidden from view. when I looked down the staircase I saw my accuser pointing at me (he was also white). then I heard the police sirens and the entire place looked like ground zero with emergency vehicles. the next thing I remember was thinking that this happened before and that the outcome was the guy who accused me actually committed the offense. an Asian girl led me into a room and asked me questions. my accuser came in with a smashed kindle and broken laptop, both of which were mine. my dream Asian roommate came in and stated that those were mine but I always leave them in the room and that anyone could have tampered with them. futher investigation proved that the offense happened at 3pm during which time my roommate and I walked to class and had English literature. the accuser was proved guilty. I was never arrested, he was.

Significant Life Events: Mom's health

Background: Female, middle age, white, full time employment. Moved in with mom after dad died a few months ago.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I don't know anyone in the dream, no one looked familar

Relationship Status: single, divorced

When And How Often: yesterday, 1st time.
dreamer56544
Dream Lover

Re: sirens

Postby chase on February 25th, 2019, 11:16 pm

Do you feel guilt for not taking care of your mother more with her health problems??? Sirens could reflect feelings about how serious your feel your mom's health is? Are you feeling guilty in the dream could reflect your sense of guilt for not doing more for her or more for her sooner?

dreamer56544 wrote:Dream: I was in a stairway going up, it was concrete with slivers of windows over looking a university environment but most of the people I saw were asian. I was trying to hide because someone accused me of doing something I did not do however I don't know if I was ever told of what it was that I was supposed to have done. a big guy came to the top of the staircase and sat down he was white wearing a red jacket. I sat down next to him and he blocked the path so others could not see me. he smiled at me and kept me hidden from view. when I looked down the staircase I saw my accuser pointing at me (he was also white). then I heard the police sirens and the entire place looked like ground zero with emergency vehicles. the next thing I remember was thinking that this happened before and that the outcome was the guy who accused me actually committed the offense. an Asian girl led me into a room and asked me questions. my accuser came in with a smashed kindle and broken laptop, both of which were mine. my dream Asian roommate came in and stated that those were mine but I always leave them in the room and that anyone could have tampered with them. futher investigation proved that the offense happened at 3pm during which time my roommate and I walked to class and had English literature. the accuser was proved guilty. I was never arrested, he was.

Significant Life Events: Mom's health

Background: Female, middle age, white, full time employment. Moved in with mom after dad died a few months ago.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I don't know anyone in the dream, no one looked familar

Relationship Status: single, divorced

When And How Often: yesterday, 1st time.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion