A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Changing my name!

Changing my name!

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Changing my name!

Postby dreamer56543 on February 21st, 2019, 3:37 am

Dream: I was sitting in the back of a church before service began. The Pastor came to me placed his arm on my shoulder (left side) then ask me to come with him to the back.....We stood up holding hands as we walked to the back of the Church....Many people watched as we walked,with a expression on their faces as if saying to themselves.....Who is she!?!?......We walked through a door with Armored Bearers inside the room.....The Pastor led me into a room with ‘’White Stone Walls’’ on all four walls.....Also a concrete grayish floor with a drain....As we walked into the room the Pastor looked me in my eyes with so much loving kindness that I could literally feel his love transfer into my heart!....I also looked at him in the same loving way. It felt Similar to a Father and daughter loving relationship.....Still looking into my eyes the Pastor said ‘’It took you long enough’’ We both giggled.....I hugged him from the back.....then Pastor walked and stood in front of me with his back facing me. I thought to myself? maybe he’s about to pray? I didn’t hear any prayers but he was doing something I just was unaware what it was....He then stated ‘’I’m Changing You’re Name!’’ I took a step toward him and ask.....My first or last name!?! He turned his head sideways to speak,his back still facing me.....’’He said both!.... Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Normal day to day thoughts.pretty much content.

Background: 56 years old lady.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No to both questions.

Feelings About People: I didn’t know anyone in the dream,excepted the Pastor from YouTube.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: A couple of months ago. No it has not been recurring.
dreamer56543
Dream Lover

Re: Changing my name!

Postby chase on February 26th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Whatever this dream is about it's pointing to something that feels comfortable with nothing being wrong (holding hands, giggling, loving kindness) and then surprises you with change (name change). Is there anything in your life recently that makes you feel like it changes who you are or how others will notice you all the time?

I wonder if the dream shows that you are so comfortable liking something or being in agreement with it that you may be too compliant or agreeable with it when it comes to changing who you are after a while. If this hasn't happened yet, the dream may be intuitive about what you doing right now leading to a change where you might be too agreeable listening to it.

See in the dream how you are comfortably led to a white stone wall room before the name change is suggested. That is a metaphor for a situation, behavior, or person in your life leading to a change.

You even mention in the report that you are "Pretty much content." That mindset might be the problem the dream is pointing to. Too content with something??? Not thinking or admitting that something you are in generally in agreement with is excessive (or you don't want to piss someone you like off after enjoying getting along with them).

dreamer56543 wrote:Dream: I was sitting in the back of a church before service began. The Pastor came to me placed his arm on my shoulder (left side) then ask me to come with him to the back.....We stood up holding hands as we walked to the back of the Church....Many people watched as we walked,with a expression on their faces as if saying to themselves.....Who is she!?!?......We walked through a door with Armored Bearers inside the room.....The Pastor led me into a room with ‘’White Stone Walls’’ on all four walls.....Also a concrete grayish floor with a drain....As we walked into the room the Pastor looked me in my eyes with so much loving kindness that I could literally feel his love transfer into my heart!....I also looked at him in the same loving way. It felt Similar to a Father and daughter loving relationship.....Still looking into my eyes the Pastor said ‘’It took you long enough’’ We both giggled.....I hugged him from the back.....then Pastor walked and stood in front of me with his back facing me. I thought to myself? maybe he’s about to pray? I didn’t hear any prayers but he was doing something I just was unaware what it was....He then stated ‘’I’m Changing You’re Name!’’ I took a step toward him and ask.....My first or last name!?! He turned his head sideways to speak,his back still facing me.....’’He said both!.... Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Normal day to day thoughts.pretty much content.

Background: 56 years old lady.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No to both questions.

Feelings About People: I didn’t know anyone in the dream,excepted the Pastor from YouTube.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: A couple of months ago. No it has not been recurring.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion