A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Following woman around ponds

Following woman around ponds

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Following woman around ponds

Postby dreamer56542 on February 20th, 2019, 3:21 pm

Dream: I was walking through a neighbour's front garden, that I knew was the house from at number three but the garden was impossibly large, it was over grown with trees and dark ivy blocking out the light, full of bird song but no visible birds, the only recognisable parts were the iron railings. There was koi ponds with narrow worn dirt paths through them which were covered in leaf litter, the fish in the ponds looked large but were very fast moving although the water on the top remained flat. I was following a woman dressed in a long white dress, the dress was fitted and had long sleeves, but the rest of the woman was indistinct. The dress would make a swishing noise as she moved, the woman was stalking and I was replying to her but I cant remember any of the conversation. The woman led me to the corner of the garden where there was a stone with Elizabeth Durry engraved on it

Significant Life Events: Wanting to know more about my family

Background: 29, female, white, full time employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have depression

Feelings About People: The dream feels peaceful to me, but leaves me wanting answers to why the name as its not related to anyone in my family

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: About a month a go and hasn't recurred since but does keep staying in my mind
dreamer56542
Dream Lover

Re: Following woman around ponds

Postby chase on February 28th, 2019, 2:40 am

Names in dreams are almost based on how they feel. So the name is most likely not specific to your life or family. Think of the name as a metaphor. The name Elizabeth may reflect your need to respect yourself like you never need to worry about it again. Feel how the name Elizabeth feels. Respectably deserving to notice other people's problems while not having any???

The name Durry makes me wonder if you feel someone you talked to about family information didn't take their time. Durry sounds like it's in a hurry, but not too much of a hurry? Any truth to that in your situation? If not feel the name out as well. How does that emotion apply to your life situation?

Neighbors front garden may be a symbol for your efforts to look into your family. Garden may symbolize your feelings about wanting family life to be nice or respectable or impressive to others. A family that is nice to think about like a garden is nice to look at?

If you are concerned with family information like your family tree ancestry than the dream may be indicating that you are concerned with nothing in your family history, genetics, or lineage being embarrassing. Wanting to feel that your family history deserves to be respectable or successful is normal.

Do you find that people don't tell you what you want to know because it's not possible and then keep concerning yourself with it anyway? I ask this because the dreams ends with you being led to a stone. Stone is hard, not doing anything else. Is that how your quest for family information feels?

dreamer56542 wrote:Dream: I was walking through a neighbour's front garden, that I knew was the house from at number three but the garden was impossibly large, it was over grown with trees and dark ivy blocking out the light, full of bird song but no visible birds, the only recognisable parts were the iron railings. There was koi ponds with narrow worn dirt paths through them which were covered in leaf litter, the fish in the ponds looked large but were very fast moving although the water on the top remained flat. I was following a woman dressed in a long white dress, the dress was fitted and had long sleeves, but the rest of the woman was indistinct. The dress would make a swishing noise as she moved, the woman was stalking and I was replying to her but I cant remember any of the conversation. The woman led me to the corner of the garden where there was a stone with Elizabeth Durry engraved on it

Significant Life Events: Wanting to know more about my family

Background: 29, female, white, full time employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have depression

Feelings About People: The dream feels peaceful to me, but leaves me wanting answers to why the name as its not related to anyone in my family

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: About a month a go and hasn't recurred since but does keep staying in my mind
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion